Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received two emails today. The first said my order would ship on 3/3. A few hours later, a revised email said my order would ship on 3/6. They're just messing with me now, right?

I received two emails today. The first said my order would ship on 3/3. A few hours later, a revised email said my order would ship on 3/6. They're just messing with me now, right?

They did the same to me and it pisses me off. They shouldn't play games with people's money. Telling someone they're going to charge on a certain date and then charging them four days early is not cool. All I know is they better ship out my statue tomorrow.

Last edited:
Huh? Why bro? This is a kind of ex or fail. Not the best but still a good ex. Mine is charging tomorrow! I admit I'm so scare she will come with issues. But then again I've seen some good ones. SS been very helpful lately so at this point I'm still feeling confident I will own a good one. Time to wait on the lottery. I'm feeling good at this point.

Well I was getting her purely for reason to complete the Trinity display...I don't have much love for the character like I do Bats and Supes. Don't get me wrong, it would've been great to have kept my order but the way I see it and looking at all the terrible QC issues that this piece has experienced, I'd probably have gotten her repainted anyway and would just have cost me more money in the long run :( The way I've been buying of late, I've had to cut away at some of my PO's :( yesterday was Wonder Woman and tomorrow will be the Bruce Lee ETD Blitzway piece that gets the chop :(

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I get charged tomorrow, so I think I'll call Sideshow and ask them to postpone my payment for a week to give me a little while to thinnk it over. I saw this in my local comic shop and I wasn't all that impressed. Although I was looking at it in natural sunlight. Red Sonja was right next to her and Sonja's paint job looked way better.:dunno

Yea, seems as though I got out just in time :lol I'm hoping that this new batch of WW PF's comes with better news for you guys :)

Mine is shipping in a few days. As is often the case, looks like this release is a crap shoot with what you get. But my Batman and Superman were fine, so hopefully that's the case here *crosses fingers*

SS: We will charge you on Tuesday.
Me: Ensure funds are available.
SS: Nvm, we will charge you on Friday.
Me: Cool, I'm going to make this other purchase first.
SS: Surprise mutha***a! We charged you while you were sleeping!
Me: SOB and no shipping notice.

I just chatted with Sideshow via their live chat system. They said that the second email was a mistake and that the first email was correct and should ship out today.

Sideshow Tesa: I'm sorry for the contradicting emails
the 2nd email was an auto-email system error. the 1st email is the correct one

She later confirmed in the chat that the order should ship today. Hope this is helpful :)

Yeah I'm a bit frustrated with the double email too. I had been using my debit card on the site and went to change the card to my credit card and was told, too late, you have already been charged. I said my email says I won't be charged until Friday, to which she replied, yeah that was a mistake, sorry.

the Friday email is basically processing ALL remaining order for WW ex.

Friday they are supposedly going to charge let's hope it stays that way.. I'm really concern its this PF I hear slot of mix reviews on it. One that stood out of that she doesn't come with any magnets and the pegs are round not square so its hard to tell if it's kn right or wrong.. (no biggy for me), I did notice in one review her right hand that is holding her spear it wasn't fitting correctly and evened out with her bracelet. I hope this isn't to many of them and the things hold up well with out the magnets,,,
i have seen her in person and she her base is big so she does stand out... I just hope when I have her in my hands the paint for her clothes sits ok with me,,,,

Friday they are supposedly going to charge let's hope it stays that way.. I'm really concern its this PF I hear slot of mix reviews on it. One that stood out of that she doesn't come with any magnets and the pegs are round not square so its hard to tell if it's kn right or wrong.. (no biggy for me), I did notice in one review her right hand that is holding her spear it wasn't fitting correctly and evened out with her bracelet. I hope this isn't to many of them and the things hold up well with out the magnets,,,
i have seen her in person and she her base is big so she does stand out... I just hope when I have her in my hands the paint for her clothes sits ok with me,,,,

All we can do is hope for the best but expect the worse. I think sideshow knew this piece would sale well so they said F$*# quality control and magnet connections, lets give them plastic pieces and peg connections they'll buy it anyway. And here we are :(

My Wonder Woman arrived today! Fortunately there were no major issues. The helmet doesn't fit all the way flush but i stuck some styrofoam into the slot with it and it holds it down where it needs to be. I also had to cut some excess plaster off the head pin so it would fit down flush. Other than that, it turned out great! No marks or bad paint anywhere. Here's a pic!
IMG_1840.jpg

All we can do is hope for the best but expect the worse. I think sideshow knew this piece would sale well so they said F$*# quality control and magnet connections, lets give them plastic pieces and peg connections they'll buy it anyway. And here we are :(

I don't see the point in a polystone shield or spear, and I prefer pegs to magnets, which can be loose fitting or wobbly and lose attraction over time.
There are plenty of legimate concerns with WW's quality control, using pegs and plastic doesn't have anything to do with it and are nitpicking imo.

The pegs are round but the polystone is still keyed. While there can be a little room or play it is definitely easy to tell if in right or wrong:
IMG_2570.jpg

Back