Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta agree with Josh on this one. While you two are entitled to have an opinion, you might as well wait to get urs before complaining about QC. I'm gonna say that I'm certainly concerned about QC as with all SSC pieces these days but will wait to get mine in hand before having a fit:lol But I will continue to rant about being a day one full pay customer getting no love:rotfl

I gotta agree with Josh on this one. While you two are entitled to have an opinion, you might as well wait to get urs before complaining about QC. I'm gonna say that I'm certainly concerned about QC as with all SSC pieces these days but will wait to get mine in hand before having a fit:lol But I will continue to rant about being a day one full pay customer getting no love:rotfl

Join the flex payers, Sarakawa....Join the Darkside
starwars-darth-vader-come-to-the-darkside-we-have-cookies-1510430107-800x800.jpg

Only flaw with my ww. Is this bad enough to complain about our will SS think I'm being too picky?

2642c8d9c48df46161c8135115eb3ed6.jpg

ANYWAY, LOL. This thread is getting more and more entertaining. My WW was not converted from waitlist until early August, so I 'll probably be last to get mine. I sincerely do hope everybody else waiting on this very controversial statue gets a near perfect statue.

I preordered around august aswell as a full pay, so i imagine i'll get mine last too.

LOL. That guy needs to go back beating his children and dogs unmercifully and not anybody on this thread that's expressing an opinion. Apparently, there are nazis in here that want to throw some of us into a gas chamber for saying what everybody is thinking about this WW.

Seriously? You can get your point across without resorting to personal insults and ludicrous comments.

I asked nicely for everyone to chill out. No more warnings. Next time I'll hand out infractions.

urgh! how did life get to this, when jewels cease to sparkle and the only woman coming is a statue goddess that could be delay for months gah! moan, gah!

Back