Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's more like it. Needed a nice pic like this to offset the peeps that were ready to jump off the cliff over the terrible pics we saw.

Maybe thats why my WL converted, hehe After Red Sonja I'll wait for judgement until it arrives pictures don't say anything

Maybe thats why my WL converted, hehe After Red Sonja I'll wait for judgement until it arrives pictures don't say anything

That's what everyone should do but we'll always have those nervous nelly's who'll freak out over nothing.

Anyone think we may get wonder girl or donna troy or someone? I mean we got a female companion of Bats and Supes. Id be all for Donna :drool

I would love it if Sideshow produced a Donna Troy Wonder Girl. :rock

adam-hughes-wonder-girl-bust-proposal.jpg

I think they may be getting away from mixed media suits... WW PG BG all since HQ and CW :dunno Honestly I'd prefer the sculpted suit.

I think it's the same as it's been for the last few years. If they think sculpted looks better then they do it that way, if they think fabric does then they do it that way. I don't think it's a matter of "getting away from" remember Rogue, Spider Woman and Deadpool all had sculpted outfits but Black Widow, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Batman and Superman all came after and had fabric. It's probably more a matter of what they think looks good.

Looks great! like the way you lit Bats and Sup. I guess RS is holding the spot until WW arrives.

Yes she is. Not sure where I'll move Sonja once WW arrives. She didn't really work in the Besta with her looking upward pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's the same as it's been for the last few years. If they think sculpted looks better then they do it that way, if they think fabric does then they do it that way. I don't think it's a matter of "getting away from" remember Rogue, Spider Woman and Deadpool all had sculpted outfits but Black Widow, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Batman and Superman all came after and had fabric. It's probably more a matter of what they think looks good.

Your probably right, just my observation since this year. But Id have to ask, so what happened to Batman and those pits? And you know what "I" think of Supes outer/underwear. Personally I hope the teased variants come sculpted with fabric capes.

That's what everyone should do but we'll always have those nervous nelly's who'll freak out over nothing.

I would love it if Sideshow produced a Donna Troy Wonder Girl. :rock

adam-hughes-wonder-girl-bust-proposal.jpg
Oh that's a nice pic Snoop, damn she looks good! Good thinking Doc!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think they may be getting away from mixed media suits... WW PG BG all since HQ and CW :dunno Honestly I'd prefer the sculpted suit.
For the ladies you sorta have too! Otherwise it can look really weird. I know what you're thinking Josh, I said CAN lol

Your probably right, just my observation since this year. But Id have to ask, so what happened to Batman and those pits? And you know what "I" think of Supes outer/underwear. Personally I hope the teased variants come sculpted with fabric capes.
The batman fabric fiasco is an easy fix just by having them cut and sew correctly and barring that glueing the fabric in place as many have done. Superman on the other hand may or may not have undies depending on which variant if any they try to do

I love full sculpt also but the recent Hellboy and Red Sonja were examples of great application of mix media. With WW, maybe just the lasso

Actually an 80's Teen Titan line would just be amazing. But yeah id love donna in that outfit :love

Only problem I see is ss going almost full mix media. If sculpted shed be up there with babs and WW.

She'd probably be fully sculpted with a golden lasso as the mixed media part.

Oh that's a nice pic Snoop, damn she looks good! Good thinking Doc!

It's the AH! DCD Donna Troy WG bust. :rock She's a great part of my WW collection! :yess:

Yeah I can't stop staring at that pic, Snoopy.

She is too fine a lady (and booty) to not be in my collection! :rock:rock:rock

:hi5:

Back