Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if SS surprises us with a 359.99 price tag. Maybe to reward the buyers for spending so much on statues as loyal customers. It's possible, who knows for sure until order day. I mean she doesn't have a huge sculpted cape. This could be savings for us. We can wish until day of order.

Due it will be at least a $399.99 price tag, but you should have enough reward points t take the sting off a bit.

And I'm sure it's a coincidence, but Cobie plays Wonder Woman in the Lego Movie...

Ha! I didn't know that. I need to go see the Lego Movie, it looks good! :D

Another Sideshow fail, the wind is flowing in the wrong direction, typical.

:lol :lol :lol

whaaaa since when? Holy ****, I have to see if I could try ordering something then...

EDIT: OMG YOU CAN! :yess::hi5: I'm so damn excited now! :D

:hi5:

Did they add the Paypal option since they updated the site?

Not sure, bro. I just remember using it for my Cap: Allied Charge on Hydra PF. :D

I just want to mention again how beautiful I think this statue is and I also have a thing for Cobie Smulders and can picture her wearing the costume... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:drool

Because its the direction of the wind, not the fact that they're all standing on bases from different parts of the world, that prevents them from being displayed together? ;)
LOL Yeah, these are meant to be complementary pieces in that there are some aesthetic similarities, but they aren't meant to represent how these guys would realistically pose next to one another. To do that, uniform bases like the X-bases SSC sometimes uses would be more ideal. Personally, I like that they go with what they think makes a nice, iconic looking look for each respective character, and make the compatibility a secondary concern. Because that better ensures that each individual piece will be a bit better than if they started imposing constraints such as, "does the wind blow the same way?" "is the base something you would expect to find next to the other bases?" "are the poses as compatible as they could be?" "can this character be holding this weapon in this way, when another character doesn't look like he or she has just finished a battle?" etc.

LOL Yeah, these are meant to be complementary pieces in that there are some aesthetic similarities, but they aren't meant to represent how these guys would realistically pose next to one another. To do that, uniform bases like the X-bases SSC sometimes uses would be more ideal. Personally, I like that they go with what they think makes a nice, iconic looking look for each respective character, and make the compatibility a secondary concern. Because that better ensures that each individual piece will be a bit better than if they started imposing constraints such as, "does the wind blow the same way?" "is the base something you would expect to find next to the other bases?" "are the poses as compatible as they could be?" "can this character be holding this weapon in this way, when another character doesn't look like he or she has just finished a battle?" etc.

I agree. Each base is distinct to each character. The Fortress of Solitude is not in Gotham, and neither Gotham nor the Fortress is near Themyscira. These PFs settings are no where near each other. Yet because of the characters history and the pose of each statue, they can each be displayed with one another. However, they are not one gigantic dio and each can be displayed separately or together. That's the beauty of the 3 PFs. They'll look good either way.

I just realized there's no way to pose these together. The sculpts have the wind blowing everything in all directions...

Sure you can, you just have to understand that SS designed WW to be facing the back when posed with them. :rotfl

My bank account is happy that I care very little for this character.
Having said that... It is an amazing looking piece. The Ex is not a must because that shield is perfect. Congrats to those who have wanted a great WW PF.

The Ex is not a must because that shield is perfect.

I'm guessing that the exclusive won't be sought after because of the axe but rather the view of something else that starts with an "a".........

attachment.php

attachment.php

Man this is a tough one. WW or Hellboy PF? I told myself I'd only get one. I guess I have a few more days to decide.

Man this is a tough one. WW or Hellboy PF? I told myself I'd only get one. I guess I have a few more days to decide.

If you are absolutely torn over which one to pick, I would go with Hellboy. The ES on Hellboy will probably much lower than WW. You can get Hellboy 1st then pick up a REG WW PF without much of a problem somewhere down the line. This way you maybe able to get both. However, if you can only pick one for whatever reason, pick the character you like the most.

Quick question...I'm doing a Batman display with all the villians, but I do really want WW. I'm not interested in Superman, and will not put her with my Batman display...should I still get her even though she will be by herself? I also have started an Avengers area as well....not sure what to do?

Quick question...I'm doing a Batman display with all the villians, but I do really want WW. I'm not interested in Superman, and will not put her with my Batman display...should I still get her even though she will be by herself? I also have started an Avengers area as well....not sure what to do?

Yes still get her. Dont get her for a supplemental piece tied to a specific theme. Get her because its an awesome piece that can stand by itself. That pose is so subtle yet dynamic in emotion its just great that it really doesn't need another piece next to it for compliments. I think anybody on the fence on this piece who decides to pass will be sad when its sold out.

..... get it ...... come on :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Display her next to Red Sonja. Problem solved. :clap

Back