Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing against Israili people, or any other race. When you grow up seeing a character depicted in a certain way, you'd expect someone who's making a movie about that person to a least try to find someone that resembles them. Would you want Taylor Swift to play Anne Frank? Maybe..... Drew Carey as Malcolm X? How about, Will Smith as Bruce Lee? I didn't think so.

Besides being thin (as of now), and having brown eyes, how does she not look like Wonder Woman?

I wouldn't think you should care that she's a citizen of Israel..

Besides being thin (as of now), and having brown eyes, how does she not look like Wonder Woman?

Her skin tone and bone structure are way off. If she were a better actress she might be able to pull it off with some contacts and exercise, but I'm just not seeing it. I have no problem with her being a citizen of Isael, but I do have a problem with her looking Israeli because she doesn't fit the part.

Last edited:
Her skin tone and bone structure are way off. If she were a better actres she might be able to pull it off with some contacts and exercise, but I'm just not seeing it.

But I mean look at the movies from the past like dare devil, and elektra. Some where still bad even with the right color tone etc as you prefer for the actress/ actors. maybe this is thinking out of the box and we will get something really good this time. All we know is she has it all to make this work. Besides I would have never used scarlet jo to play black widow. But it still worked out ok. So this may work too :)

Her skin tone and bone structure are way off. If she were a better actres she might be able to pull it off with some contacts and exercise, but I'm just not seeing it. I have no problem with her being a citizen of Isael, but I do have a problem with her looking Israeli because she doesn't fit the part.

"Israeli" isn't a race.. :dunno

She's Caucasian, and her ancestors were European.

Last edited:
"Israeli" isn't a race.. :dunno

She's Caucasian, and her ancestors were European.

Sorry, I'll be more specific. She possesses the genetic traits that one would typically associate with an Israeli. She might be mixed with a little Caucasian, but I can hardly see it in her. She looks like she might have a little Polish in her, or something. To be honest I don't care what race the person is that plays the character, as long as they look simular to the way she has been depicted for years, and she is a decent actress. Gadat sure is beautiful, but I don't thing she's a good fit for the character.

Last edited:
Body is ok. She needs more muscle mass and a booty. Girl's got no ***....

Gal Gadot is a beautiful woman, IMO. However she does need to add some muscle mass and get with Kate Beckinsale and work out that booty! :lecture

giphy.gif
:naughty

I have nothing against Israili people, or any other race. When you grow up seeing a character depicted in a certain way, you'd expect someone who's making a movie about that person to a least try to find someone that resembles them. Would you want Taylor Swift to play Anne Frank? Maybe..... Drew Carey as Malcolm X? How about, Will Smith as Bruce Lee? I didn't think so.

Would you want Samuel Jackson playing Nick Fury? I think not!

Well, to get slightly back on track...

What's the best collected TPBs to get me started on WW? I watched the Animated Feature on Netflix (suprisingly good!). I do enjoy golden age comics, but I'm open to whatever is recommended/available on Amazon...

Favorite writers of mine are Alan Moore, Mark Millar, and Jeff Loeb.

Well, to get slightly back on track...

What's the best collected TPBs to get me started on WW? I watched the Animated Feature on Netflix (suprisingly good!). I do enjoy golden age comics, but I'm open to whatever is recommended/available on Amazon...

Favorite writers of mine are Alan Moore, Mark Millar, and Jeff Loeb.

Bro, you aren't back on track...

Back