Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Just watched the movie A Royal Affair starring Alicia Vikander. That girl can act and is beautiful. Alittle on the small side but with good direction could pull it off.

José Garcia Lopez is the best Wonder Woman artist ever.

wwface6ke.jpg

BB

Only if you like 80's perm. Perez is a great artist. I'd like to see his WW without the perm.

Last edited:

Only if you like 80's perm. Perez is a great artist. I'd like to see his WW without the perm.

Garcia-Lopez draws her hair in different styles. Comic books didn't get their start in the 1980's, sunshine. LOL And Garcia-Lopez has drawn her for several decades. LOL

dc-comics-wonder-woman.jpg

BB

I think Sarah Shahi looks the part

She's gorgeous with a great rack, but for WW she's too short at 5' 3". I'll take her as Zatanna though :hi5:.

4b9b180a0d7da4c88b6d0e0ab2f465db_zpsc829ef9d.jpg

3122353a6af25bf708f43f64d38e814a_zps88e3492e.jpg

Last edited:

Garcia-Lopez draws her hair in different styles. Comic books didn't get their start in the 1980's, sunshine. LOL And Garcia-Lopez has drawn her for several decades. LOL

dc-comics-wonder-woman.jpg

BB

I really love the old story telling art now looking back. I used to hate it and said it was not good, but now it's so fun and the art has so much story in it unlike all the new pin up art these days. It used to be so fun to see so many art panels and action in those older comics. :clap

Nah save her for like 2014 SDCC says I. My wallet needs a rest.

If we see a proto of her at SDCC this year, it still may not go up until quite awhile later. Think Supes PF. That took forever to go up for PO after it was revealed at SDCC. :impatient:

u guys gotta pick earlier. by the time they do ww, she'll be all grown-up.

Baby-Picture-Funny-Baby-Girl-Picture-Outing-Her-Tounge.jpg

*no including pf, stuffed women, ain't pretty :lecture

Back