Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,

I don't post to often on the board here, do flick through and read the comments from time to time. Anyways my partner received her Wonder Woman Exclusive this week and I have just gotten around to taking some photo's of it, thought I would share them with you guys and gals so hopefully you like them. We only had one real issue with the Wonder Woman and that was with the hair peace as it arrived broken, you can see it in a couple of shots. We have already emailed Sideshow for a replacement and they have put us on the list for a spare peace once it comes into stock. We have Poison Ivy Green With Envy coming next week (free of charge, thank you very much Sideshow) & Catwoman the week after so I will be doing some photo's of these as well once I receive them.

View attachment 162784
View attachment 162785

ah, see the hair damage u mentioned. depends on how much it might even be ignorable with a black magic marker. awesome pics

Nice shot... She might be the nicest women superhero statue in my book

I haven't received mine yet, but based on all of the photos and vids I have to agree that this is one great looking statue.

I know others had some issues with Bats (and to a lesser extent Supes) but to me, those two plus the WW really are a run of great statues. When she arrives, the Trinity will have such a powerful presence.

Keep the pics coming guys! It helps make the wait go a little easier.

It's truly a gamble to confess on this forum, isn't it? But I confess that i am indeed a WW cape fan... Yes, even the technicolor dreamcoat style of the Lynda Carter cape! I think a more subtle cape would add to the look (especially if it could be posed to match the wind-blown hair and spear). Besides, I have no intentions if displaying her backwards!

Have you looked into Kotobukiya's ARTFX version based on Jim Lee's artwork? I think they did a nice job with the cape on that one.

artfx-wonder-woman-statue.jpg

Sure if you completely disregard that it's "movement" makes absolutely no sense at all and where she has it spread it only looks as wide as beach towel.

Well, the person i originally replied to said they like WW with capes so I thought I'd suggest this one. Sorry if you don't find it appealing. :rolleyes2

Where's the base?

The base is just her logo.

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-Update-1.jpg

Wow mattski..Oh man I am so liking this statue. Thank you for the glorius pictures. She looks really bad ass!

It seems the screwed full payers on the Statue Forum are just as pissed as we are. Wait listers and recent flex buyers served before full payers who ordered a year ago? Total insanity. It's like buying a first class airline ticket, but you aren't permitted to board the plane until everyone else does, with even the standby passengers being served first. Not only does Sideshow owe full payers a profound apology, but a promise to fix this idiotic system should be mandatory (first come, first served; full pay pledges honored before installment or flex arrangements; wait list customers come last, no matter how they decide to pay). I also think SS should recompense discriminated-against full payers for this insulting behavior with an automatic $100 off the final purchase price of their WW statue. Yeah, I know: "good luck." Maybe the media might nudge Sideshow into fair-minded policies, say a little news story on KTLA ("Ladies and gentlemen... We live in a first come, first served world. Making reservations ahead of time guarantees preferred treatment in restaurants, air travel, you name it. But such is not the case with a certain collectibles company based in Thousand Oaks CA, where pushing the illuminated 'full payment' button on Day One seems to guarantee that the payer will be served last..."). I think we've all been very tolerant of delays caused by the dock strike, but slighting customers whose only sin was ordering instantly and agreeing to pay completely is downright disgraceful.

It seems the screwed full payers on the Statue Forum are just as pissed as we are. Wait listers and recent flex buyers served before full payers who ordered a year ago? Total insanity. It's like buying a first class airline ticket, but you aren't permitted to board the plane until everyone else does, with even the standby passengers being served first. Not only does Sideshow owe full payers a profound apology, but a promise to fix this idiotic system should be mandatory (first come, first served; full pay pledges honored before installment or flex arrangements; wait list customers come last, no matter how they decide to pay). I also think SS should recompense discriminated-against full payers for this insulting behavior with an automatic $100 off the final purchase price of their WW statue. Yeah, I know: "good luck." Maybe the media might nudge Sideshow into fair-minded policies, say a little news story on KTLA ("Ladies and gentlemen... We live in a first come, first served world. Making reservations ahead of time guarantees preferred treatment in restaurants, air travel, you name it. But such is not the case with a certain collectibles company based in Thousand Oaks CA, where pushing the illuminated 'full payment' button on Day One seems to guarantee that the payer will be served last..."). I think we've all been very tolerant of delays caused by the dock strike, but slighting customers whose only sin was ordering instantly and agreeing to pay completely is downright disgraceful.

hahaha, yeah right! someone at SSC gonna come up with an ingenius idea of charging Premium membership on top of just plain old registering that will cost, wait for it, wait for it, ....... $200/yr for priority shipping/seniority....muahahhahahaa

So i'm a flex payer who ordered the statue at the very moment it came up for order. I have payed it almost full in advance before it even gets shipped plus agreed on sactions if I decide to cancel it. Why would a full payer who havent spended almost a dime for it go first in a q over me? And no I havent gotten mine yet. Its been pushed back three times.

Best way to do this would be to get the statues in the order you order them in.

Thanks for the laugh.

hahaha, yeah right! someone at SSC gonna come up with an ingenius idea of charging Premium membership on top of just plain old registering that will cost, wait for it, wait for it, ....... $200/yr for priority shipping/seniority....muahahhahahaa

Which everyone will do and thus put us all right back in the same situation waiting.

I'm sorry but I flexed on day one and I don't have my statue in hand yet either. So if you Full payers that only put in your NRD get $100 off the price so does every flexer who doesn't have the statue yet. Does the serving Waitlisters who just got on suck? Absolutely but $100 off because you had to wait? Try that somewhere else, see how far you get.

So i'm a flex payer who ordered the statue at the very moment it came up for order. I have payed it almost full in advance before it even gets shipped plus agreed on sactions if I decide to cancel it. Why would a full payer who havent spended almost a dime for it go first in a q over me? And no I havent gotten mine yet. Its been pushed back three times.

Agreed, it should be by order placement, not flex or full pay.

that would make the most sense. I thInk people would be happy if SS simply said who had shipping priority when placing your order so people could make an informed decision between flex paying or full paying. This random crap is stupid.

Back