Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to focus here, guys....we're talking about TV babes of the 70s and 80s, sheesh.....

:lol:lol:lol

In that case, I found a couple of candidates that are criminally missing from this thread so far. :lecture

poster-farah-fawcett.jpg

catherine-bach-was-the-original-daisy-duke-e28093-starring-in-seventies-us-television-show-the-dukes-of-hazzard-1980-rax.jpg

This PF looks terrible. The physique looks like the beef jerky a 60-year-old bodybuilder has and the face looks less feminine than Jo from the Facts of Life. Even the hair looks extremely, unnaturally angular and awkward. This is a major misfire.

This PF looks terrible. The physique looks like the beef jerky a 60-year-old bodybuilder has and the face looks less feminine than Jo from the Facts of Life. Even the hair looks extremely, unnaturally angular and awkward. This is a major misfire.

images

You look like a 60 year old beef jerky name Jo...

Dammit! I should have remembered that one. Was a HUGE Pamela Hensley fan! 'Course she was in close competition with Erin Grey, I mean Wilma Deering:

Erin Grey was hot. But Maren Jensen was the only space-chick for me at that time. I had such a crush on her in the 7th grade!

Maren-Jensen-as-Lt-Athena-in-Battlestar-Galactica.jpg

Second_Lieutenant_Athena.jpg

Second_Lieutenant_Athena_04.jpg

mj2.jpg

tumblr_mr87yvgFFA1rj28rmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx3mfvRON51rj28rmo1_500.jpg

"Holy areola"
maren_jensen_maren_jensen_gHdDQG42.sized.jpg

:love
MarenJensen_Athena-3_100.jpg

Smh--4.gif

Back