Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally caved...

I went and PO'd her as my first DC PF. I've been debating for sometime which would be my first DC PF and I figure WW would be the best to start with. I know everyone is saying she goes best with Batman or Superman, but for me, she would look nice next to Red Sonja that I also PO'd since they both wield an axe.

I guess its easy to compliment a piece that is within the same universe but I like to complement a pieces differently.

They're doing great with DC. My first was The Joker PF and it's my favorite statue period of any. I dig the raised bases they've been using.

So I finally caved...

I went and PO'd her as my first DC PF. I've been debating for sometime which would be my first DC PF and I figure WW would be the best to start with. I know everyone is saying she goes best with Batman or Superman, but for me, she would look nice next to Red Sonja that I also PO'd since they both wield an axe.

I guess its easy to compliment a piece that is within the same universe but I like to complement a pieces differently.

Nothing wrong with that. You display your collection however you like! :duff :D

I probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for that Joker PF I saw 3 years ago at SDCC.... That statue broke me, and got me back into the statue collecting biz.

lynda-carter-wonder-woman-running-gif.gif

Wait!! I missed out on Butterflies, Strawberries AND Music!!! :( I'm such a fan of all these topics too :gah:

Coll must I PM you all the time for these? Really!?!? :slap :wink1: :lol

I am too distracted by the Days with Fruits, is this a WW thread anymore? :lol

Quick question guys, not the biggest WW fan but have the Bats PF EX and Supes PF EX on pre order so should I complete the trio just for the sake of having the trinity or will the Bats and Supes suffice? I was originally bought into the DC PF license when first announced by Sideshow and purchased the Joker early on, however, I've now sold that one and wanted to just have DC's main characters hence why I ordered Bats and Supes and left others like GL and Sinistro well alone...so Trinity or no Trinity? That is the question! :lol Not a massive fan of the character but love the pose and sculpt...as I do for most of the DC PF line...and the EX is still available :panic:

Back