Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Excellent news. Wonder Woman is definitely on the list of major wants from DC. I'm glad she'll be up for order this year.

So far these are the DC characters that are on my top list that I want on my shelf.

Heroes: Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman

Villains: Joker, Darkseid and Doomsday

Last edited:

I hope Sideshow gets their BEST sculptors to work on Wonder Woman and not some newbs who will ruin it for WW fans. Best for the best.

This almost looks like Adam Hughes work. Is the WW PF going to be based on a certain artist's work? or will it be a more generic style?

Not sure at this point.

:lecture I'd almost bet on it. batman and superman :lecture

That would be great to see them both at SDCC. :yess:

She better not be fully sculpted...

Although I'd prefer a mixed media PF over a fully sculpted PF but if the statue looks good I won't balk at the chance to add WW to my collection. :lecture

If Wonder Woman is based on AH, aspect Tim Miller to sculpt her. That would be a huge win for us! :lecture

This was the only pic I could find right now...

tumblr_lxclmfcAwt1qbujox.png

thanks Snoop! :D :love

I hope Sideshow gets their BEST sculptors to work on Wonder Woman and not some newbs who will ruin it for WW fans. Best for the best.

Definitely. Tim Miller or fail, imo. :lol

If Wonder Woman is based on AH, aspect Tim Miller to sculpt her. That would be a huge win for us! :lecture

:1-1: :hi5:

I hope it looks great, I don't want to be disappointed like I was for the Star Wars Aayla Secura PF. :horror

I'm hoping Tim Miller is the sculptor for the WW PF. That man has some serious skills when it comes to sculpting the ladies. Pablo would be good choice as well. I love my Mystique PF.

Tim miller would be ideal but I would be down with Trevor sculpting it. Although it does seem like Trev only does likeness sculpts for the most part.

Tim miller would be ideal but I would be down with Trevor sculpting it. Although it does seem like Trev only does likeness sculpts for the most part.

It will not be Trevor G. Ideal sculptors would be Tim Miller or Mark Newman. Anyone else will be a failure! :lecture

Back