Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on you are going to go on and on and Owen this has an Ex ES of 3500... Lol

Ah .. But don't forget SEX SELLS ... Mary Jane has a higher ES then Spidey for the new JSC line. The girls sell... So it will probably all depend on the TBD sales. If it POes like mad this will be HUGE!!!

1st HOUR SELL OUT :lecture

People always say "The ES is going to be HUGE!!!" I remember people saying "Superman will have an ES of 14,000!!!" Yeah right. Batman Reg is still in stock after almost two years and the Ex opened back up waitlist. Supes Ex is converting still today and the Reg is still in stock. This is a small niche market, it isn't available at Toys R Us. Wonder Woman will have a huge ES by niche standards. My guess is 2000 Ex. 4000 Reg give or take 500. They don't want to overkill this and sit on stock for years. Yes, lots of DC fans but it is clear that only a small market (all of us on here lol) are willing to buy a $400 statue. :) Regardless, she looks awesome. Paint quality better be awesome or I will have no problem sending her packing. Use your best factory SS! :lecture

I think 5000 ES for reg at less and 1500 for the EX

same story as always with a higher ES is more difficult to maintain the quality, this is undeniable :lecture

People always say "The ES is going to be HUGE!!!" I remember people saying "Superman will have an ES of 14,000!!!" Yeah right. Batman Reg is still in stock after almost two years and the Ex opened back up waitlist. Supes Ex is converting still today and the Reg is still in stock. This is a small niche market, it isn't available at Toys R Us. Wonder Woman will have a huge ES by niche standards. My guess is 2000 Ex. 4000 Reg give or take 500. They don't want to overkill this and sit on stock for years. Yes, lots of DC fans but it is clear that only a small market (all of us on here lol) are willing to buy a $400 statue. :) Regardless, she looks awesome. Paint quality better be awesome or I will have no problem sending her packing. Use your best factory SS! :lecture

Oh don't you start Mistermark... I was pulling his leg... I have NO idea what the ES will be. I am guessing t won't be small amply because she looks SO DAMN GOOD!!!

From Bullseye over at SF

57b5ea9d65e9f528db2d3dfdebb5e22b_zpse691a273.jpg

This is ****ing fantastic.

I think 5000 ES for reg at less and 1500 for the EX

same story as always with a higher ES is more difficult to maintain the quality, this is undeniable :lecture
I'm not sure if that is the case or not. I reckon they're using the same sweat shops to have all their statues painted. So it isn't like one has guys working 12 hour shifts for a week to crank out all the Batmen, while in another the guys only have to work 3 or 4 hours to wrap up a statue of Major Disaster or whatever, and then they can all go home.

Oh don't you start Mistermark... I was pulling his leg... I have NO idea what the ES will be. I am guessing t won't be small amply because she looks SO DAMN GOOD!!!

Oh I agree, she's looking good. Like I said, my guess is roughly 6000 for Ex and Reg together in total. Kind of fun for me to guess ES. One thing I know, no matter how good the statue sculpt, I would never buy open ES. It will be nice to see the three of them displayed together. I'm only getting Supes and her and will wait for a blue and grey bats.

This looks super. Love everything about the piece. The axe looks great. So badass. Might display her with Red Sonja at this rate lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back