Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

It turned out even better than I could have imagined!:yess:

LOVE the shield and spear!!! That's exactly what I wanted!!

Nice sculpt but I don't like the lack of stars on her bottoms and that belt hangs way too low. She's very pretty though and it's a definite purchase.

I will PO this once it comes out but won't expect much lately from SS. Ivy looked so good until the production piece was shown. I am worried mostly about the face and the eye once we see the actual production. If it isn't good, I would be happy to cancel my order. Ugh....please be good!

You guys are slow with the pics

4207DE12-CFC0-4C1A-A912-56927F6CFAD0-2701-0000057D53BE8718_zpse15ed731.jpg

B76C8ACE-89EB-442D-8885-EF98D46ED368-2701-0000057CE5B84E7F_zps502f29a6.jpg

She's got that, "I'm gonna beat the snot out of the guy in the cape." Look in her eye.

I hope they put a metal rod in the spear. I see a lot of broken spears in the future of this piece.

Day one PO for me one this. May be the only DC I get. Also a Flash if done well.

Maybee a quick look at the tiny preview pic, but the full pic is beautiful!

I agree with this comment xD

When I saw her thumbnail on my phone this morning I was half asleep and thought "omg she look's like a man". Watched the video and changed my mind immediately.

Think they did a great job with this one (as far as I can see). Really loving the base. My sister also commented "congrats to sideshow for not making WW's boobs spill over her top" :rotfl totally agree.

Remember the custom WW from the SS mystique statue? That one was stunning and unmatched. But this one can match it. I'm so shocked how SS pulled this off to be even better than that custom WW. Great job again SS! Btw SS can we get a removable cape on her? That would be a super bonus to top this off!

Last edited:

Ok what the hell, SS knock this one out of the park. Wasnt expecting it to be his good. I will order this on day one. Might as well get this one over with early. No way I'm missing my favorite character in comics. At least this was my favorite character since I got into statues 2 years ago. I still hope we can get a cape for her.

I really like this piece so far, tho I hope for a slight alteration in the face (tho I don't know what about it). This does make me urk even more over GL pose, as WW will go perfectly with Bats and Supes

I really like this piece so far, tho I hope for a slight alteration in the face (tho I don't know what about it). This does make me urk even more over GL pose, as WW will go perfectly with Bats and Supes

Green Lantern PF was made to fit with Sinestro. It is not an ideal or iconic PF like Supes, Bats and WW.

I would not be surprised if a better GL PF was made later.

Wonder Woman has height...Gina is nowhere close to 5'10. You can built bulk but you can't grow height. Alessandra would make a great WW

yes,Gina is too small but it´s hard to choose.....

B76C8ACE-89EB-442D-8885-EF98D46ED368-2701-0000057CE5B84E7F_zps502f29a6.jpg

url

19251.jpg

wonder-woman-cosplay-4.jpg

Cosplay-chido89.jpg

44628_57762%20-%20DC%20Denise_Milani%20Wonder_Woman.jpg

Lynda-Carter-as-Wonder-Woman-in-ABC-promo-1976-1979.jpg

kim_kardashian_wonder_woman_20091019_1623640006.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW from comic have 100 faces,but 90% reflect beauty but also hardness,the best i´ve seen is the one made by Jeff Chapman,really near to perfection

wonder_woman_by_jeffach-d59egpa.jpg

I love her and this looks like a day 1 purchase for me. The pose reminds me of Bowen's Shanna the She Devil but no complaints from me because I have that statue too and I love that pose. I also like her athletic look and I'm glad that they didn't give her oversized breasts, lol. :lol That makes her look more realistic.

Back