Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Oh wow I'm very impressed. They actually opted to make a female statue I can take seriously. This might be what...their first one ever? They did a great job.

looks great, hope they tweak the face a bit, a PO for sure.

Them starting the 12 days with a full preview of Wonder Woman makes me wonder what the other eleven days will show. I would have guessed this to be their heaviest hitter and last to show. Perhaps they have something even more grand in store for us!? PF Santa Claus!?

It looks good so far; I was really hoping for more than a tiny thumbnail of her face but at last we now know that the prototype is finished and looks decent. 😀

I am sorry guys... not seeing the likeness to Gal Gadot at all. Cancelled.

Hahaha

I see the video 3 times,the eyes,the look and the hair are very charm,very probable that i buy it,

hope the ex will be an artprint,because i live outside USA and all the ex i buy from SS brings custom gift (21% or more)

No print :lecture I want a actual part or fail for the EX!

Them starting the 12 days with a full preview of Wonder Woman makes me wonder what the other eleven days will show. I would have guessed this to be their heaviest hitter and last to show. Perhaps they have something even more grand in store for us!? PF Santa Claus!?

Jean Grey :pray:

Merry X'mas, VS. Love, Alessandra XOXO

2013-Alessandra-Ambrosio-Cover-Wallpaper.jpg

Would've been a better WW, IMO.

Too sickly for wonder woman ,i prefer gina carano

GINA-CARANO-at-the-Fast-Furious-6-Premiere-in-Los-Angeles-1.jpg

Just saw the preview and I am blown away, the face sculpt I feel beautifully captures a certain exotic sexuality but also powerful and strong character. Those eyes are piercing. Thank god she's looking straight ahead and not to the side or to the sky like so many PFs, she's looking straight at you saying hell yeah you know and I know I am bad ***!! The only thing I think could've been changed to make me even happier with this reveal is to not use the leg up and put her legs standing shoulder width apart so we could see her beautiful anatomy better

Batman lsf :pray:

I like see you animated and happy about this amazing wonder woman,so I would like SS put a bit more effort in quality control and we all have this pretty piece with a good finish

looking at the face more closely and comparing to some of her comic art, I think it closely resembles Alex Ross's depiction of Wonder Woman. I likey!

Back