Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn good trailer.
Great music, shows off the action without giving anything away, isn't coy about Steve's return (but keeps the mystery about it), teases Cheetah and shows how WW being careful to not leave any evidence about herself.
Very much looking forward to this.

I am sufficiently interested.

Yep, and if you're like me I'm guessing your interest peaked right about here...

ww84_1.jpg

I have no ide WTF is going on in that trailer :lol

Gador is cute tho. :lol

Pascal as Maxwell Lord looks awesome too. I'm guessing he's somehow making people see things that aren't real? Or maybe they're real.

He's got a rock that grants wishes, you see it on his desk in the trailer.
Kristen Wiig wants to be like WW, she becomes Cheetah, WW wants Trevor back, some dude gets transformed into Trevor.
Looks like all the rumors about the plot are true, unfortunately.

Kristen Wiig wants to be like WW, she becomes Cheetah, WW wants Trevor back, some dude gets transformed into Trevor.

I saw it but I'm hoping there's more to it than that. Does he rub it and a blue Will Smith appears?

Damn dude... thanks for the spoilers...
I mean, it's kinda obvious from the trailer, but still...

I don't remember anything about the BW trailer. :lol

WW swinging on lightning > BW...looking in a mirror? :dunno

I do like that Steve is now the fish out of water, kind of like Diana in WW1.

I like how colorful it looks too. However, given that the DCEU's foundation is as good as quicksand, I do predict that BW will be a better film with a better story. The trailer easily goes to WW tho.

If she can ride lightning why dafuq does she need a plane.

I mean if her lasso and reflexes are fast enough to actually catch a lightning bolt then cheetah is toast.

She is hot and yes her swinging like spiderman was cool in a pointless kind of way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, if those are true, the plot is really lame.

But I guess JL kinda sealed Steve?s fate cause she is still reeling from the lost from that movie.

Wonder Woman versus the Wishing Rock

These superhero movies are becoming more and more like tv episodes all the time. And streaming is their destiny.

Back