Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I remember not wanting to wear a gold jumpsuit like a rejected member of ABBA or if I could memorize dialogue in a foreign language-but thought "Who cares? No one outside of Germany will ever see this!"

- Mark Hamill

I’m not a comic book guy so what I know of superheroes I know from movies and TV. In saying this my Wonder Woman (and her outfit :naughty) will always be Lynda Carter from the 80’s.

"I remember not wanting to wear a gold jumpsuit like a rejected member of ABBA or if I could memorize dialogue in a foreign language-but thought "Who cares? No one outside of Germany will ever see this!"

- Mark Hamill

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

I know most of you just scrolled by and didn't watch this, but you're really in for a treat, as that is just an extraordinary achievement in horrible!

They really took "bad" to hitherto undreamt of heights.

This needs to be watched, suddenly the Holiday Special isn't so bad.

Love how 3PO and R2 were flying on board the Enterprise at the end.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

- Mark Hamill

wow..what the actual ****....

- Mark Hamill

Remember folks, George Lucas signed off on that but *not* the ST, lol.

Back