Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, forgot Sasha Grey was in it. Really enjoyed Entourage while it was on but I guess it was pretty disposable entertainment when I can't remember these things.

Wow, forgot Sasha Grey was in it. Really enjoyed Entourage while it was on but I guess it was pretty disposable entertainment when I can't remember these things.

yeah, by the last season or two the show was running on fumes. The first 4-5 seasons were pretty solid though, for what it is.

7tfKa8f.jpg

HRrvFbh.jpg

First Legendary pictures came out and was like what the hell is this crap we are suing lol

NOW Nolan just released a statement about HBOMAX AND HOLY CRAP I can not believe what he just said lol

Yup he is so done with WB.

It is brutal absolutely brutal :rotfl

Holy crap you aren't kidding. :lol

“Some of our industry’s biggest filmmakers and most important movie stars went to bed the night before thinking they were working for the greatest movie studio and woke up to find out they were working for the worst streaming service,” filmmaker Christopher Nolan, whose relationship with Warners dates back to*Insomnia*in 2002, said in a statement to*The Hollywood Reporter.

Back