Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x6Ts71D.jpg

'Wonder Woman 1984': Warner Bros. Mulls January HBO Max Release or Delay to Summer 2021

Six weeks before 'Wonder Woman 1984' is scheduled to open in theaters on Christmas, Warner Bros. execs are considering whether to push the highly anticipated superhero sequel to the summer of 2021, or keep the movie on its Dec. 25 theatrical debut and then put it on the HBO Max streaming service in early January, according to sources with knowledge of the plans.

She does Joker too. Her boyfriend/husband is one lucky bastard. He gets to sleep with Jok...I mean Gal Gadot. :monkey3

cppaKi3.jpg

Just imagine all the lines she could use, for, erghh, cosplay purposes...

"Come on. I want you to do it. I want you to do it. Hit me. Hit me! I want you to hit me! Come on. Do it! Hit me!"

?I Think You And I Are Destined To Do This Forever.?

?I?m Gonna Make This Pencil Disappear.?

?If You?re Good At Something, Never Do It For Free.?

leaked pictures of gal playing with her self :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:slap:lol

:rotfl :rotfl

Just imagine all the lines she could use, for, erghh, cosplay purposes...

"Come on. I want you to do it. I want you to do it. Hit me. Hit me! I want you to hit me! Come on. Do it! Hit me!"

?I Think You And I Are Destined To Do This Forever.?

?I?m Gonna Make This Pencil Disappear.?

?If You?re Good At Something, Never Do It For Free.?

:rotfl :rotfl

'Wonder Woman 1984': Warner Bros. Mulls January HBO Max Release or Delay to Summer 2021

Six weeks before 'Wonder Woman 1984' is scheduled to open in theaters on Christmas, Warner Bros. execs are considering whether to push the highly anticipated superhero sequel to the summer of 2021, or keep the movie on its Dec. 25 theatrical debut and then put it on the HBO Max streaming service in early January, according to sources with knowledge of the plans.

Just put it on streaming and get it over with

So basically no International audience for this movie now that its on HBO Max? Certainly wont be going to the cinema to watch it.

I'll probably try out HBO Max to watch this then. Kind of sad there is nothing else to watch there though. The best original looks to be the Elmo Not Too Late Show :lol

Back