Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer 1 was better but i am glad we didn't get much more in trailer 2 only the Cheetah look. That is all i wanted i don't need more of the story there is trailer #3 still to come.

How many thought..originally they wanted to save Cheetah’s animal form for later trailers but they are trying anything to entice the fans to go back to the theaters during this Pandemic :lecture

I tell you between this and Batman ..they are making it super hard to resist going to the theater in the fall and next year :horror

I think Miller is directed to move that way to imply he's like..."swimming" through the Speed Force or something. It looks deliberate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This will be like GOTG Vol.2. Stunning visuals of WW flying through the air and using her whip to somehow "ride the lightning". But it will be boring in expanding on the Trevor and WW relationship, while both villains will be dreary in their motivations and forgettable.

D102AC82-3DAF-4E73-99FC-02E6724F1028.jpeg
10B69140-44F2-451A-A462-D24E42EEE605.jpeg
54095BDC-E33E-481D-9109-573CB05608DA.jpeg

Looks more like a monkey than a cheetah. I guess a shorter, smoother coat was too sexy.

Back