Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In many of the Rocky films his acting is legit, genuinely great. And in Copland he was good. He can play downbeat very well. The rest of his movies were action-orientated where great acting range wasn't a requirement.

Like i said i love him as an actor person etc but the people who judge acting it seems do not rate him.

When I think of boxing and vietnam I think of Stallone.

Then Apocalypse Now lol

Afghan war...same...Stallone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I think of mullets, M60's, knives, explosive arrows, drinking eggs, punching meat, running up steps, chickens, Vietnam, Russia, arm wrestling, cold pizza, SJW culture, mountain climbing and droopy eyes, I think of Stallone. :lol

In many of the Rocky films his acting is legit, genuinely great. And in Copland he was good. He can play downbeat very well. The rest of his movies were action-orientated where great acting range wasn't a requirement.

Agreed.

First Blood alone is enough to show how good of an actor he can be. You can't be a poor actor and also happen to be in as many great films as he's been in. Unless you're Keanu Reeves, he's the rare exception. He's the same in every role. :lol

9n4Pq2R.jpg

Back