Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep..
And no, I don't hate it. I just feel disappointed, as I expected this one to be better than the golden armor one.
They can at least use the Infinity Studio Wonder Woman as a guidance for likeness..
But oh well.
At least they are including the invisible jet with this one. XD

Haha, not sure I'll have enough room to display it in the cabinet, though :panic:

Put me in the category that thinks this sculpt is different from the golden Eagle one. That seems obvious to me, and I agree she looks too masculine. The golden one is perfect in my eyes, and the only one that looks like gal from HT, unfortunately this one is way off the mark

Put me in the category that thinks this sculpt is different from the golden Eagle one. That seems obvious to me, and I agree she looks too masculine. The golden one is perfect in my eyes, and the only one that looks like gal from HT, unfortunately this one is way off the mark

That would be an odd decision. They've been so keen to re-use sculpts for other figures, why even bother to spend the money/time creating a second, inferior sculpt?

I'm not disagreeing with you, as I haven't compared them myself and don't have a keen eye for these things sometimes, just truly baffled by the decision if that's the case.

That would be an odd decision. They've been so keen to re-use sculpts for other figures, why even bother to spend the money/time creating a second, inferior sculpt?

I'm not disagreeing with you, as I haven't compared them myself and don't have a keen eye for these things sometimes, just truly baffled by the decision if that's the case.

On the golden one the eyes are bigger, the face isn't as long and the hair is rooted - 3 big differences to this version. No idea why they didn't reuse sculpts

Just shows you can never please everyone. For me it's a beautiful sculpt of Gal and the sculpted hair takes it to another level. Can't wait for this one to release.

Looks like it's the only new DC figure we'll see from this con. 😥

Just shows you can never please everyone. For me it's a beautiful sculpt of Gal and the sculpted hair takes it to another level. Can't wait for this one to release.

Looks like it's the only new DC figure we'll see from this con. ��

They have pleased me, just with their other figure :lol

Different opinions are good though, buy what you enjoy

Have you seen the Antman headsculpt? Now, that's ****. This is slightly less ****.

Yeah. This will be the only Wonder Woman I buy. Love the figure. Glad for sculpted hair!!!!!!

I'm incredibly happy they're finally sculpting long hair on some of these figures instead of the usual Barbie hair that looks atrocious.

It looks good, but they should include a second hairpiece that can be swapped in to allow for alternate (i.e., more dynamic) posing. But then most people do just go with museum poses, so for them I can see why this would be fine.

Why not include both WW84 headsculpts (rooted hair and sculpted hair) in each version (traditional WW armor and Golden Armor)? They’re more likely gonna be in production around the same time.

This looks great. I?d love to swap the head on my BVS version but as usual HT will have changed the skin tones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've seen it before with Jyn, where they put the main figure up for order with one sculpt, and then created a new sculpt for the imperial Disguise version which ended up being used for both figures.

I'm leaning towards the Golden Armor and 84 sculpts being the same basic sculpt, but with the hard sculpted hair and more intense expression with lowered eyebrows, it's lost a lot of the soft feminine look it originally had.

I was really hoping they would just put a tiara on the golden version sculpt and call it a day. It does look like her for once though, unlike every other release so far. But the likeness and expression is far better on the golden WW.

I see Gal. I'm ok with sculpt. What is bummer is lack of accessories for this figure. It's just repainted suit and new sculpt. No shield, no sword at least.

Seeing the new pics, I really much prefer the Golden Armour version.
I?ll try to get that one loose, because the sculpted hair negates any possibility for good posing.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back