Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, everything came intact. I did have a few tiny splotches of yellow paint though I'm not sure if that's common, it's very small compared to issues that the Spidey PF had though so I'm not that worried about it.

Did anyone else have a tough time getting it into the base? It was pretty tight and now doesn't want to come out

Received mine today, everything came intact. I did have a few tiny splotches of yellow paint though I'm not sure if that's common, it's very small compared to issues that the Spidey PF had though so I'm not that worried about it.

Did anyone else have a tough time getting it into the base? It was pretty tight and now doesn't want to come out

Mine didn't, but it took a bit to figure out the weird angle he needs to be at for the pegs to slide into the base easily.

Wolverine is in da house, I highly recommend this pf. A few quick pics

20160730_162300.jpg
20160730_162315.jpg
20160730_162640.jpg
20160730_162748.jpg
20160730_162528.jpg
20160730_162248.jpg

Left hand middle claw on mine is slightly askew but harldy enough for me to return. Overall great, last 3 orders have all been perfect; DD, Spiderman and Wolverine. Nice pics.

Left hand middle claw on mine is slightly askew but harldy enough for me to return. Overall great, last 3 orders have all been perfect; DD, Spiderman and Wolverine. Nice pics.

Funny, those are my last 3 orders as well.

Well, about to order Wolvy

Did a more thorough inspection of my EX this morning. I did a quick look and assembly on Wednesday night ...so I wanted to double-check this morning.

Everything on my EX is pristine!

Back