Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Balls. Just got off the phone with them. The sword should be intact as one whole piece (sword and hilt). Submitted the online form, hopefully I can get a quick exchange going and sent out soon. Thanks SDguy for the heads up on it. I thought it was weird, but wasn't completely sure as it looked so good with it just loosely sitting in it.

3c5e9d5d8fff83e7136c07532a714157.jpg
63d16fce7bb005400992669585a57b38.jpg
280c08bd2185f314adba7fa6e2887afa.jpg

Sorry about the photo quality. I am very happy with this piece. The unmask portrait really looks better in person. I really like the sword but probably will be displaying with the claw. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you that have this already...do both arms attach by magnets or is it just his right arm that does?

Balls. Just got off the phone with them. The sword should be intact as one whole piece (sword and hilt). Submitted the online form, hopefully I can get a quick exchange going and sent out soon. Thanks SDguy for the heads up on it. I thought it was weird, but wasn't completely sure as it looked so good with it just loosely sitting in it.

Is it broken or just the sword (metal) portion has come loose from the handle? Can you just put a dab of superglue on the tip and gently slide it back into the handle? Should hold it permanently if that were indeed the case.

Can you also post a picture of the damaged hand/sword? I'm curious to see what it looks like so I know it what to look out for.

Certain things about the sculpt I was having a hard time getting over, but altogether I think it came out great. My mom is really sick and I'm not in the mood for a new statue. I just need a moment to clear my head.

I understand sir...if it is not fun one better back up a little...hope you mom gets better!

That's why I asked if the other arm was detachable. I could send them out and get some arm hair added to the piece. It's the only thing that really bugs me about the statue.

So guys, can you help Filip and I out? Are both arms detachable?

Looking at photos, doesn't seem to be detachable.

Not sure what happened but the day/night I got the tracking order it said Wolvie would be here on Friday. Just now checked ups's website and it said my package delivery date got delayed : /

So guys, can you help Filip and I out? Are both arms detachable?

Looking at photos, doesn't seem to be detachable.

As the guy above said only one arm is detachable. Wolvies left are is NOT detachable, and the arm for the sword is. Saw it in a youtube review video the other day.

Not sure what happened but the day/night I got the tracking order it said Wolvie would be here on Friday. Just now checked ups's website and it said my package delivery date got delayed : /

Could be weather. On my UPS tracking page it says a weather alert..but so far still on schedule for Monday delivery.

im not getting this piece but i love the masked head sculpt. this piece is money, congrats to those getting him

Back