Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed slightly, new flex payment date is 5/10/17.

yep no sooner did I say awaiting delayed email then I get the dreaded email same as yours 5/10/17 but as we have not had any production pictures could be later I suspect, anyway gives me a couple months to get the wife a couple of Disney showcase figurines she collects before I unleash the news of wolf to her :wink1:

Can they cancel this this late in the game? Maybe not enough of them sold?

Can someone explain the flex pay system, and how you know a product gets delayed? I always just pay in full and I never get any heads-up like this, so i'm unfamiliar.

Can someone explain the flex pay system, and how you know a product gets delayed? I always just pay in full and I never get any heads-up like this, so i'm unfamiliar.

If you pick flex pay, you can choose how many payments you make to pay off the item and the day of the month the payments come out. On your last payment date, Sideshow charges you for the final payment and shipping. If Sideshow delays the shipping date, they'll send an email stating the final payment has been pushed back. I have this one set to come out on the 5th of the month, and my last payment was supposed to be 9/5. Sideshow sent me a notice that my last payment has been delayed until 10/5.

If you pick flex pay, you can choose how many payments you make to pay off the item and the day of the month the payments come out. On your last payment date, Sideshow charges you for the final payment and shipping. If Sideshow delays the shipping date, they'll send an email stating the final payment has been pushed back. I have this one set to come out on the 5th of the month, and my last payment was supposed to be 9/5. Sideshow sent me a notice that my last payment has been delayed until 10/5.

ah. Thanks. That sucks that it's delayed. :(

boatw5swzq60_57.jpg

Like seriously does anything come out on time now days. Why have a release date and dont stick to it.

Back