Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$650 - meh! - peanuts! - try $850 (x1.3 for CAD) PLUS $150 CAD import duties PLUS about $100 CAD shipping.

There we have it - around $1100 for us folks North of the great divide :)

(* glad I had credit & reward points to half the original item cost - but still :lol *)

Wow!
I'm worried about the paint app.
Wish I had your confidence.

Wow!
I'm worried about the paint app.
Wish I had your confidence.

I'm worried about QC too - I've little "confidence" given Sideshow's track history on Preds (and Aliens).

However, I have developed a nasty case of arthritis from a years-worth of finger-crossing.

As I said - I've thrown out common-sense on this one - just LOVE the sculpt.

For the sake of my buddies here I hope SS knocks it put of the park, if they don't it's gonna be ugly. Lol

I'm worried about QC too - I've little "confidence" given Sideshow's track history on Preds (and Aliens).

However, I have developed a nasty case of arthritis from a years-worth of finger-crossing.

As I said - I've thrown out common-sense on this one - just LOVE the sculpt.

I hear ya bud.
Well, fingers crossed as well.
If they nail this one I might dump the last of my RPs on it. I'm waiting for that one last piece to say goodbye to Sideshow for good.

I hear ya bud.
Well, fingers crossed as well.
If they nail this one I might dump the last of my RPs on it. I'm waiting for that one last piece to say goodbye to Sideshow for good.

Exactly what I did - and exactly why too :lol

(* I hope someone (in North America) other than Sideshow carries the upcoming Prime / XM / CoolProps Predator & Alien pieces *)

Unfortunately, delays have become the norm with everyone taking on more than they can handle realistically.

I'm waiting on production pics as well but the true story will be the in-hand pics.

Unfortunately, delays have become the norm with everyone taking on more than they can handle realistically.

I'm waiting on production pics as well but the true story will be the in-hand pics.

As am I. It's a unique case of crap price being coupled with what could be the better Pred LSB so far. If in-hand pics are consistently good, and the prod piece isn't a kilometer behind the prototype, I'll at least consider it. I'm still sad the Elder didn't pan out (both the sculpt flaws and the final cancellation).

As am I. It's a unique case of crap price being coupled with what could be the better Pred LSB so far. If in-hand pics are consistently good, and the prod piece isn't a kilometer behind the prototype, I'll at least consider it. I'm still sad the Elder didn't pan out (both the sculpt flaws and the final cancellation).

Yeah it's a shame what happened to the elder. I was looking forward to it.

Yeah it's a shame what happened to the elder. I was looking forward to it.

yeah I had the elder on pre order was gutted when it was cancelled, if they brought it back I bet I wont be same price it was then:( I flex pay left on wolf then wait for the delayed email:gah:

Back