Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's the one that has the "pitiful credit for damage" accumulation as a disincentive scheme?

I'm going to guess SS will offer a $5 credit for a paint chip, $10 for a broken dread and $15 for a broken tusk/tooth as a bribe to keep their damaged wolf busts:)

Well, I do have the 1:1. And since my initial order, I am steadily running out of space.
Also, I've said it before - The cranium looks too small next to the jaws/mandibles. On the 1:1, the whole mouth area is about 1/3 of the whole head, but this one looks like it's more than half. Sort of reminds me of a neanderthal, or a gorilla skull proportions if you will. This bothered me from day one, pretty sure it will bother me always.

Well, I do have the 1:1. And since my initial order, I am steadily running out of space.
Also, I've said it before - The cranium looks too small next to the jaws/mandibles. On the 1:1, the whole mouth area is about 1/3 of the whole head, but this one looks like it's more than half. Sort of reminds me of a neanderthal, or a gorilla skull proportions if you will. This bothered me from day one, pretty sure it will bother me always.

S'funny how we all see things differently - it's the slightly stylised approach on this that makes it better for me. Always hated the 1:1 Wolf because of those (to me) god-awful limpy rubber dreds.

On the mandible distancing - I think he's just "displaying/flaring" a lot more on the 1:2 bust than on the 1:1 - I don't know if that's ever shown in AVP-R (not that we'd see it - it's too dark :) ) - but it's common enough elsewhere (and a reasonable natural movement for Preds).

It's all good though - and if it'll bug you - then I totally understand you wanting to get out from under the pre-order.

Misproportional anatomy would bug the hell out of me too.
Hope you get your NRD. GL!

I've thrown out common-sense on this one :lol

. . . the only Wolf sculpt (other than Narin's 4 garage kits) that I've ever liked.​

(* I think it was the apple that finally sold me on this *)

2016-08-02 Sideshow's photo's - 06-04-05 combined.jpg

I still really like this thing. The only reason I'll chuck it in is if I'm desperate for funds towards the CP Big chap and Prime 1 Dog maquettes.

Back