Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No notice for me yet, I'm eager to see what the UK shipping rate will be on this. I've only ordered three things in the last year, and due to various delays, they are all coming next month!

Spike, they don't always reveal production images. But this is a fairly big ticket item due to its price, this is why they made the making of video and have pushed it countless times in emails and live shows etc. Even inventing an invitation to order first before it instantly sold out (remember that? :lol) If they have production pieces that look good, you can bet they'll want to show them off for one last advertisement kick before this ships.

I talked to Sideshow yesterday and she told me that she doesn’t see it arriving at all in October ,I called because I got a arriving email for my Prime 1 batman bust arriving October 7 and to have final payment being charged.

I talked to Sideshow yesterday and she told me that she doesn’t see it arriving at all in October ,I called because I got a arriving email for my Prime 1 batman bust arriving October 7 and to have final payment being charged.

FWIW, I got my notice at the EOD yesterday, so she may not have known about it when you talked to her.

I always take what the customer service reps say with a grain of salt. They don't seem to be that reliable when it comes to knowing what's coming into their warehouse or when something is shipping.

Those house keeping personnel sure are funny. Always trying to answer the phone when no one is looking.

$80 shipping to Canada. I may have to cancel this which sucks but I want the IS Vader more.

No notice for me yet, I'm eager to see what the UK shipping rate will be on this. I've only ordered three things in the last year, and due to various delays, they are all coming next month!

Spike, they don't always reveal production images. But this is a fairly big ticket item due to its price, this is why they made the making of video and have pushed it countless times in emails and live shows etc. Even inventing an invitation to order first before it instantly sold out (remember that? :lol) If they have production pieces that look good, you can bet they'll want to show them off for one last advertisement kick before this ships.

Odd, pretty sure they usually get a production sample well before the 14 day notice goes out.

Right - ta - hence my concern
eusa_think.gif

PS: - as I said on the other forum (for the benefit of others) - shipping to ME came in at $80 USD.

Well, once you guys get this guy, your gonna need the Masked bust to go with him, so hit me up :wink1:. Unfortunately, I would like to get his if he turns out good, but I'm shooting for re-acquiring the CM. Gotta sacrifice

Back