Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going to get complicated if mine turns up in an unacceptable condition due to QC or damage issues.

I have a mixture of reward points, refunds, compensation and the actual payment that will need to be untangled :lol

That wouldn't be an issue, everything minus rewards would get refunded, and they might even make an exception for the points.

That wouldn't be an issue, everything minus rewards would get refunded, and they might even make an exception for the points.

Surely they would if the item was faulty? I was wondering how that worked the other day actually as I used points on this myself. With all of the coolprops and Prime 1 Alien stuff about, I should at least have an expensive order or two to have this credited to if the worst comes to the worst. Here's to hoping they nail this though.

Surely they would if the item was faulty? I was wondering how that worked the other day actually as I used points on this myself. With all of the coolprops and Prime 1 Alien stuff about, I should at least have an expensive order or two to have this credited to if the worst comes to the worst. Here's to hoping they nail this though.

Depends on the rep, and they have hired many newbies so who knows. I am sure a good customer with a legit complaint they would take care of. HMS they would probably just ignore:lol

I know you KNOW "production sample" shots are not reliable - but I agree - at least they will give us an indication on finals colours etc.

The in-hand pics are the ones I'm waiting for - especially if the first ones out are poor quality photos that allow the idiots to go nuts saying "oh no - it's awful!" :lol

:lecture Anyone just starting in the collectibles industry... take note.

I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I'm holding out just in case they put free shipping with it.

It was free (U.S.) shipping when it originally went up for preorder - stayed that way for a couple of months (or thereabouts).

You could try calling them and say that if they would help you out and let you have the free shipping then you'd love to order.

They still have these available so it's worth a shot in case they are hungry for sales.

It was free (U.S.) shipping when it originally went up for preorder - stayed that way for a couple of months (or thereabouts).

You could try calling them and say that if they would help you out and let you have the free shipping then you'd love to order.

They still have these available so it's worth a shot in case they are hungry for sales.

OH NO!!! the free shipping has reared it's ugly head again:):lol

Well, after a rough couple of weeks at work...I decided to treat myself and hop off the fence and do the pre-order for him. I feel better already! :yess:

Well, after a rough couple of weeks at work...I decided to treat myself and hop off the fence and do the pre-order for him.

I feel better already! :yess:

Did you try for the free shipping?

If so - did you get it?

(* and RE "work" - remember - don't let the bastards grind you down! *)

I asked, they said no, I bought it anyway. I have a bit saved up in rewards, so used them up on it. I'm excited though.

I asked, they said no, I bought it anyway. I have a bit saved up in rewards, so used them up on it. I'm excited though.

Penny-pinching lil' buggers!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Geez.

Well - glad you are happy regardless - now the "concerned / worried / dubious / OMG" wait until delivery and opening.

Hope Sideshow have improved their factory quality AND QC and that we are ALL overjoyed with what's delivered.

6a01538fb9d1b2970b01bb0859e907970d-pi

Yes, now for the wait. I have so much stuff on pre-order I feel all I do is wait. hahaha

It's like xmas when I get the "Your card is about to be charged". :yess:

Penny-pinching lil' buggers!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Geez.

Well - glad you are happy regardless - now the "concerned / worried / dubious / OMG" wait until delivery and opening.

Hope Sideshow have improved their factory quality AND QC and that we are ALL overjoyed with what's delivered.

But just in case, I'm going to have my, "Because Sideshow" card ready. :)

Back