Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given how the cannons attach to Wolf, it wouldn't require too much body added, just a bit of armour plating to the back of his shoulder.

I really hope this Wolf LSB doesn't come with a scary price increase. I have a horrible feeling it might after the recent PF's. But I do hope I'm wrong.

The free shipping leads me to believe that this will be quite a bit more than the last Predator lsb. It seems they only do that when an item is priced substantially higher than what it normally is. I hope I'm wrong.

Beat me too it, this is why I have a bad feeling...

That seems the case.
>Relatively low ES, stated before PO
>Free shipping
>Sold only directly on their website (?)

Looks like they're trying to sell this out quickly with the low ES and free shipping, cashing on it as much as possible if it's only via direct website purchase and justify the likely higher price tag

The free shipping leads me to believe that this will be quite a bit more than the last Predator lsb. It seems they only do that when an item is priced substantially higher than what it normally is. I hope I'm wrong.

Interesting (and valid) observation.

If USA shipping WOULD have cost $x, it would be nice if they reduced International shipping by the same amount.

Wow, 750 ES, free shipping and Sideshow exclusive only?! Did not see that coming. The price will be more than the previous LSB's for sure. But remember the P2 "Savage" edition was only 100 ES and only available through Sideshow and it was still at $400. So Im hopeful it will not be outrageously priced.

pity it's sideshow only mainly due to postage and taxes which hikes the price

Interesting (and valid) observation.

If USA shipping WOULD have cost $x, it would be nice if they reduced International shipping by the same amount.

It seems to me the opposite is true... they overcharge international shipping to favor free/discounted shipping on local orders.
Kylo Ren was, how much, 90$ shipping? I can ship a 5-10kg package with EMS for 87€, with full insurance, tracking code and 5-10 days delivery. That's 96$. And I'm not a company that moves hundreds/thousands of packages each month, that's just by going to the post office as a common mortal and ship out.

Kylo is a weird one, not quite sure what happened with the pricing on every element of that statue unfortunately..

do they announce when pre order starts or just put on at any time

They'll email you with a weeks (1 week) notice from when it will go up for pre-order.

I hope its before next Thursday, I'll be taking my pharmacy board exam and might miss when the Pre-order goes live.

I highly doubt it will sell out the first day ...

or even the first week ...

or month for that matter.

Can you ask if the orders will be open to retailers? Or a website exclusive?

Some international retailers will get some allotment of this item, so if you're outside of the U.S., hit up the normal official Sideshow International retailer you purchase from to see if they will be selling it.

-SideshowAlex

Alex just confirmed some details.

No exclusive
No Nameplate
One version with a 750 ES.

no nameplate?... For the sake of matching up with the rest they should have one... This is basically one run of "regulars" cause they don't think they'll sell as two different editions...

Masked Wolf with cannons would be very cool...

for sure!!... That would be :thud:

no nameplate?... For the sake of matching up with the rest they should have one... This is basically one run of "regulars" cause they don't think they'll sell as two different editions...

That's really disappointing. As much as some people dislike nameplates, I would have enjoyed an exclusive here to match the others from my set.

Yeah it doesn't help the people who have the other exclusives from the line but if they ever do an exclusive masked wolf you might be in luck ...

That's really disappointing. As much as some people dislike nameplates, I would have enjoyed an exclusive here to match the others from my set.

Yes, that is a silly decision, every Alien/Pred bust has had a nameplate EX(except Savage P2). Python jinxed the thread saying it was all love here in the P1 thread:duh Let the hate begin :lol

Back