Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you're fully aware Spike, but those "testicles" weren't randomly made up for this, they were an element of the Predaliens head that has been added to this for whatever reason. One of those things that would probably look better without, but doesn't really detract too much for me.

HMS has an unhealthy obsession with man parts.

I'm sure you're fully aware Spike, but those "testicles" weren't randomly made up for this, they were an element of the Predaliens head that has been added to this for whatever reason. One of those things that would probably look better without, but doesn't really detract too much for me.

maybe there going to do a predalien legendary scale bust, be a way of tying the busts together

maybe there going to do a predalien legendary scale bust, be a way of tying the busts together

Possibly, though I would rather them bring the Elder Pred LSB back. Looking back at the Elder bust, it doesn't seem as complicated as the new Wolf. So I don't see why they wouldn't be able to produce the Elder.

Possibly, though I would rather them bring the Elder Pred LSB back. Looking back at the Elder bust, it doesn't seem as complicated as the new Wolf. So I don't see why they wouldn't be able to produce the Elder.
Maybe they just decided to get people more hooked into the line with a more popular character before releasing the P2 Elder?

me too, i had that pre ordered thought it was a great model, would be great if they were expanding the pred line plenty of scope there for more and the line is great for those who cant afford or who have the room for 1:1 busts plus with the new film on the way will introduce newbies to the hobby

I'd kill for a predalien based on the comics or videogames... The movie version, less exciting, but still interesting

It isn't my favourite design, but it's menacing "Big Chap" esque dome is a nice feature, I'd probably buy an LSB of it if done right.

Excited for this Wolf short term however, I have a very optimistic $400 burning a hole in my pocket ;)

That 1/1 pred alien bust was super impressive, I'm mad at myself for not snagging one too, and I think a pred alien lsb would be a must for sideshow. It would be a nice addition to the alien and predator lsb line. Anybody know when Wolf is gonna go up for preorder? I'm dying to get this in my hands!

750 ES and free US shipping (expensive international shipping ;))

Video just went up again on the blog, so with luck this beauty might be up for order next week...

goyMqWA.jpg

So wait, is it a Sideshow exclusive? Or is that for the Exclusive with the usual nameplate?

Back