Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
750 ES and free US shipping (expensive international shipping ;))
goyMqWA.jpg

This will probably be in the newsletter this afternoon then ...

I seriously hope so because a direct order would be too expensive and right now I don't have reward points to burn

Alex just confirmed some details.

No exclusive
No Nameplate
One version with a 750 ES.

Fine with me. Makes it more limited. It doesn't need a nameplate. No one cares much for the movie only the great character design of the predator that came from it.

Can you ask if the orders will be open to retailers? Or a website exclusive?

Can you ask if the orders will be open to retailers? Or a website exclusive?

It says only available at Sideshow.

I wonder if they'll do a masked Wolf lsb. I don't think it would be as popular a choice which is why we have an unmasked version but a lot of people like the design of the Wolf predator's bio. Perhaps a smaller run of 200 - 300 would be cool.

It says only available at Sideshow.

I do remember that back then the Star Wars Mythos line was a "Sideshow Exclusive" available only at Sideshow, but was still imported here. It was only available at Sideshow for US residents but international distributors carried it

Well the P1 and P2 lsbs don't have shoulders or cannons for that matter but dual shoulder cannons for a masked Wolf would be awesome! But again unlikely since the lsbs don't even have shoulders. If I remember correctly the scrapped P2 elder lsb was going to have his unique shoulder cannon included ...

Well the P1 and P2 lsbs don't have shoulders or cannons for that matter but dual shoulder cannons for a masked Wolf would be awesome! But again unlikely since the lsbs don't even have shoulders. If I remember correctly the scrapped P2 elder lsb was going to have his unique shoulder cannon included ...

P1 masked LSB DOES have the shoulder canon.

And yes - the (cancelled) P2 Elder LSB did also.

I do remember that back then the Star Wars Mythos line was a "Sideshow Exclusive" available only at Sideshow, but was still imported here. It was only available at Sideshow for US residents but international distributors carried it

Yeah I guess retailers could just purchase from Sideshow and sell it just like flippers but for a fair price.

WEsk9kj.jpg

The free shipping leads me to believe that this will be quite a bit more than the last Predator lsb. It seems they only do that when an item is priced substantially higher than what it normally is. I hope I'm wrong.

Back