Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope SS gets this one right.
No risk of googly eyes and no legs for them to put netting on.

So why am I still worried?

Because it's Sideshow bro' :)

But heck - they got the design & sculpt looking GREAT on this one - let's hope the QC-monsters don't come to call this time.

(* and LOLS on the "leg netting" :lol *)

I don't know why I like Wolf so much. The movie he's in is arguably the worst in the entire franchise, yet he remains one of my favorite Pred designs. If the EX turns out to only be a nameplate like on the other LSBs then I'll probably just want for in-hand pics before deciding whether to buy. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until then

Wolf is just a badass cleaner. I always cheer for the Aliens, as I love them more. In AvP I LOVED that the Preds were young and inexperienced and got picked off rather easily by the Xenos early on. That said, Wolf is like an experienced clean up crew. He goes and takes care of business. He just knows his stuff. Plus, he's battle wounded, which looks awesome too.

As for the movie, I actually really enjoy AvP: Requiem. It's a total B-movie type of experience, and it's a lot of fun on that level. The Predalien rocks, and they finally put Xenos on earth! And it kind of went down how you'd expect. It's actually not easy to set up a scenario where Xenos don't just infest the entire planet, so keeping it isolated, and have it taking place in a small town was nice. Plus there was no off limits when it came to kills...kids, babies, pregnant women...all toast!

I mean, it's not on the level of Aliens, or those ones, but I always viewed the AvP series taking place separately. They're in a more "for fun" universe over the Alien or Predator franchises, which are a bit more serious in their sci-fi/horror tension tones. AvP is more like, "Here are Xenos and Predators coming together, and we're just going to have some fun with it!"

I'm sure they could've done more with them, and may still in the future, but I still find them to be fun/entertaining movies to watch.

tumblr_n7mz9j1jh41rp0vkjo1_500.gif

avp001vj1.gif

avp2kill.gif

avpbu9.gif

AVPR was nonsense, but if you can separate movie lore and just cool characters then Wolf is probably the coolest predator.

I had the Legendary and it was the best statue I ever owned. I'd buy this but I don't collect busts, the mandibles on the bust actually look better than the movie.

AVPR was nonsense, but if you can separate movie lore and just cool characters then Wolf is probably the coolest predator.

I had the Legendary and it was the best statue I ever owned. I'd buy this but I don't collect busts, the mandibles on the bust actually look better than the movie.

Yea, I would put him right up there with P1/P2 as the best ones. What happened to your LSF?

Back