Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smashed mine yesterday (under orders from SSC) kind of sad that I won't have it in my collection. But given how it actually turned out in reality, I'm also not sad that it's gone..

I smashed mine yesterday (under orders from SSC) kind of sad that I won't have it in my collection. But given how it actually turned out in reality, I'm also not sad that it's gone..

I was SOOOOO pleased to see the back of mine.

No matter WHAT discount they had offered I'd always have that sour taste in my mouth every time I looked at it.

How did you smash yours Matt?

I was SOOOOO pleased to see the back of mine.

No matter WHAT discount they had offered I'd always have that sour taste in my mouth every time I looked at it.

How did you smash yours Matt?

I pretty much ripped it apart by hand (less aggressively than that sounds) snapped the dreads and armour off etc. Some of the dredds came off surprisingly easily. They maybe stronger than polystone, but the joints aren't.

I pretty much ripped it apart by hand (less aggressively than that sounds) snapped the dreads and armour off etc. Some of the dredds came off surprisingly easily. They maybe stronger than polystone, but the joints aren't.

So you now have Wolf AFTER that tactical nuke hit Gunnison, Colorado :)

Pretty much, I did rope in a hair dryer initially, it made him very wobbly indeed. But it wasn't required ultimately..

I'd better not, I havn't even been refunded yet lol. Plus I genuinely don't take satisfaction in dismantling it. I've been looking forward to this thing for so long. The whole affair is just sad... Let's hope they start backtracking on this plastic junk.

It was VERY hard to break because of the bendable material, it’s filled with foam, probably to give it more weight!
82cac7a09dbb1d84d41dcf228f9afe25.jpg

Back