Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As with Matt (Python), Sadshow had refused to keep my refund on-file as credit, even though I explained I would lose money on the exchange rate due to shifting rates and the difference between actual rate and credit card rates (about 0.03 points on each transaction).

I got my refunds yesterday, and total loss added up to $26.40 CAD

Principle on this made me ring up the Credit Card company and complain (a year waiting for a product that turned up NOT as described AND was damaged, PLUS their refusal to keep credit on file), and bless them, they refunded that amount to make everything balance.

Add that to the $35 USD I got in spook reward points (thanks to "Terrible Towel" here) and I'm about $45 CAD up on the whole deal.

Well below minimum wage per hour given the amount of time I've had to spend sorting this out with Sadshow, but then I've had the enjoyment of all the forum exchanges . . . and THOSE have been PRICELESS :lol

I’m glad it all worked out for you! And there’s more rewards next month :clap

As with Matt (Python), Sadshow had refused to keep my refund on-file as credit, even though I explained I would lose money on the exchange rate due to shifting rates and the difference between actual rate and credit card rates (about 0.03 points on each transaction).

Principle on this made me ring up the Credit Card company and complain (a year waiting for a product that turned up NOT as described AND was damaged, PLUS their refusal to keep credit on file), and bless them, they refunded that amount to make everything balance.

Add that to the $35 USD I got in spook reward points (thanks to "Terrible Towel" here) and I'm about $45 CAD up on the whole deal.

Well below minimum wage per hour given the amount of time I've had to spend sorting this out with Sadshow, but then I've had the enjoyment of all the forum exchanges . . . and THOSE have been PRICELESS :lol

Oh man, I cannot believe they refused to give you credit! It just keeps getting worse. I'm so happy to hear that your credit card company came through for you.

I'd pay $200 total if that included shipping and all tax costs etc. But it would be a stretch. And even then only because it looks fairly nice from a distance. $650 + $100 shipping and 20% duty for this should land somebody in the loony bin.

Saw many more in-hand pics of this thing, to be honest still don't mind the material that much.
The only issue of this piece to me, is the over pricing.

Saw many more in-hand pics of this thing, to be honest still don't mind the material that much.
The only issue of this piece to me, is the over pricing.

same here, not got mine yet, as I have the other 4 waited to see what it is like but the price is sticking in my throat, if any damage I expect a hefty refund or I will be destroying it

Impossible to use hefty refund and SSC in the same sentence. 😂

Here's your $20 take it or leave it.

Impossible to use hefty refund and SSC in the same sentence. ��

Here's your $20 take it or leave it.

that being the case will leave it and sideshow after this fiasco, such a shame for what looked like a stunner when the released the all singing all dancing video a year ago

I’m glad it all worked out for you! And there’s more rewards next month :clap
Oh man, I cannot believe they refused to give you credit! It just keeps getting worse. I'm so happy to hear that your credit card company came through for you.

Thanks both :hi5:

• I still haven't got my reward points back - I'll give them another week and will re-ping them. Maybe they've "forgotten" because of all the fuss I've stirred up on the forums :lol

• I sent off the claim for my tax/duty refund yesterday - that will likely take a couple of months
    icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ loool
my refund was issued, threw this garbage in the trash were it belong. Now it’s just a bad dream & mistrust.

^^^ loool
my refund was issued, threw this garbage in the trash were it belong. Now it’s just a bad dream & mistrust.

Beware SSC......they are not what they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back