Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All hail Zod, king of SDCC pictures! :clap

I LOVE this piece. I haven't been around the forums as much in the past few months, but as soon as I saw this piece revealed...so in. My favourite Predator, and the only one I'd buy in this format. He looks SOOO good! Love the vicious open mandibles as well! So wide. Can't wait for this to go up for order. While I'm hesitant on one or two other pieces from SDCC, this is my one must that I'll be getting regardless.

Well, so long as they don't go insane with the pricing on it in comparison to the previous ones. Fingers crossed there. Just superb work here!

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-001.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-002.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-003.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-004.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-005.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-006.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Predator-007.jpg

Zod. :hi5: Great shots pulled over also Col! I REALLY hope the paint job on the final piece comes close to this. If handled well, this is a centerpiece Predator bust. Lots of fine paint details though that I hope aren't breezed over.

Okay, now I need less tortuous pictures of this in all its glory, and more of it already being at my door. :lol

Just mindblowing. Absolutely love this one.

Now they just need to follow this up with a Predalien LSB and I'll be the happiest camper around!

Wolf-Predator.gif

Thanks again Col - a thing of beauty.

Given the (ahem) base decoration and the movie he's from, think I'll name him half-sack (might be a bit subtle but SOME folks will make the connection).

Predicles... :lecture

Zod. :hi5: Great shots pulled over also Col! I REALLY hope the paint job on the final piece comes close to this. If handled well, this is a centerpiece Predator bust. Lots of fine paint details though that I hope aren't breezed over.

Okay, now I need less tortuous pictures of this in all its glory, and more of it already being at my door. :lol

Just mindblowing. Absolutely love this one.

Now they just need to follow this up with a Predalien LSB and I'll be the happiest camper around!

Wolf-Predator.gif

A Predalien will be coming in sure.. Now that one will probably cost a bit more but I'm holding a bit of faith in SS that they won't try and rape us with this guy...

don't let us down SS... Don't let us down!... :panic:

Well... I still like the 1:1 bust better.
This one's proportions need to be fixed. His mouth/mandibles are is WAY too big! Wolf's face, from the 'nose' level to his chin, takes up about 1/3 of the total size of his head. With this LSB, it looks to be about half. It look too big even when comparing to Hot Toys or even NECA.
It's either the mouth is way too big, or the forehead way too small. Or maybe it's the angle the photo was taken?
Beautiful detail though. Gonna get him still. Damit.

Well... I still like the 1:1 bust better.
This one's proportions need to be fixed. His mouth/mandibles are is WAY too big! Wolf's face, from the 'nose' level to his chin, takes up about 1/3 of the total size of his head. With this LSB, it looks to be about half. It look too big even when comparing to Hot Toys or even NECA.
It's either the mouth is way too big, or the forehead way too small. Or maybe it's the angle the photo was taken?
Beautiful detail though. Gonna get him still. Damit.

How dare you bring up the obvious and poop on all the hip hop horrahhs!!... :mad:

We have P1 thigh armor and big head issues that are more pressing....

Let's hope SS gets this one right.
No risk of googly eyes and no legs for them to put netting on.

So why am I still worried?

I don't know why I like Wolf so much. The movie he's in is arguably the worst in the entire franchise, yet he remains one of my favorite Pred designs. If the EX turns out to only be a nameplate like on the other LSBs then I'll probably just want for in-hand pics before deciding whether to buy. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until then

I don't know why I like Wolf so much. The movie he's in is arguably the worst in the entire franchise, yet he remains one of my favorite Pred designs. If the EX turns out to only be a nameplate like on the other LSBs then I'll probably just want for in-hand pics before deciding whether to buy. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until then

People will probably hide the EX nameplate as opposed to advertising AVPR:lol

I personally think AVP is the worst. Bad sountrack, bloated preds, lizard aliens and PG-13...

Thanks again for all the pictures, this is easily the best in the line so far.

As for the name plate, AVP:R is considered by most to be utter tosh, I wonder if they might opt to go a slightly different route and put his name on it rather than the movie title? I probably would.

Thanks again for all the pictures, this is easily the best in the line so far.

As for the name plate, AVP:R is considered by most to be utter tosh, I wonder if they might opt to go a slightly different route and put his name on it rather than the movie title? I probably would.

that would be a great idea really looking forward to this but not looking forward telling mrs, may have to buy her that garden chair she keeps hinting at:)

You're welcome.

They are behind Glassvik doors.
Tombo, bottom row, are discontinued.

thanks again col, my idea was to have a double unit bottom with single unit to one side but on checking i maybe a cm out so wont be able to close bedroom door, sods law will have to get 3 single units and place ontop of each other attach to wall then will have space to side for 1:1 coolprops pred thanks again for help

Back