Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only buy from Europe due to shipping and custom/government BS charges.
Happy with what I have, the Classic was the only must have Ex for me.
Good luck if you sell.

Thanks, I am sorry to see it go, but I can't have this many Wolf pieces. With the 1:1 bio and weapons plus the dio and LSF that is already pushing it.:lol

I am currently on the hunt for one of these. So far, I've found a few promising ones on eBay. The sellers have 100% ratings, seem to deal largely with collectibles, and they even mention/list any issues with their statues. Good prices and one even has an explicit return policy. Only thing is, none of them have actual photos. Just SS photos. Thoughts?

I am currently on the hunt for one of these. So far, I've found a few promising ones on eBay. The sellers have 100% ratings, seem to deal largely with collectibles, and they even mention/list any issues with their statues. Good prices and one even has an explicit return policy. Only thing is, none of them have actual photos. Just SS photos. Thoughts?

Are they saying they are inspected?

Just ask for pictures of the actual item if you're worried.

Doesn't bother me personally as I expect the item to arrive as described.
Issues can still be hidden/avoided with pictures.

My 1:5 Classic Predator had pictures on the eBay listing and it arrived with a broken finger. On closer inspection of the pictures that part was conveniently out of frame.

Just got my Wolf today. Thanks goes out to Emperor. Really glad I went with this one over the classic and Scar. Paint app is solid, size is good, and I actually like that he's a little lighter than the Elder. I actually don't mind the rock star pose, and I love both heads. Gonna have a small stand 3D printed so I can display the backup head next to the statue.

wolf1.jpg

wolf2.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf5.jpg

wolf6.jpg

wolf7.jpg

wolf8.jpg

wolf9.jpg

wolf10.jpg

wolf11.jpg

wolf12.jpg

can someone who owns this and has a mortal kombat 1/4 statue take a pic for me and show them side by side?

thanks

Rendered out a step-pyramid to hold the spare head. Turned out pretty good from a MakerBot. Made it kinda tall, so alongside the alien head that came with the Elder it looks more even. I am going to try my best to paint it so it looks like weathered stone, possibly with small bits of moss or similar effects.

stand-for-wolf.jpg

Awesome piece, i love mine, congrats for the new arrival :clap

Thanks! He has slowly become my fav piece, at least so far. I went ahead and made a 2nd pyramid. Thinner, slightly taller, and I tried to paint it so it matched the base. I'm keeping both, though. The other pyramid, which looks like weathered stone, closely resembles the P1 LSB's base. More display options!

final1.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

Unfortunately, I discovered that the pyramid above's peg slot was a bit too snug. It started rubbing the corners of the head pegs and a tiny bit if paint came off. :(

Made a new one, using the opportunity to add more symbols and some chrome weathering, and just made the hole purposefully too big. Some craft foam and a new neodymium magnet later, and it's a much better, softer fit. Made a skull pillar for the hand, too.

pyr_2.jpg

pyr_3.jpg

That is pretty cool.

Themed mini stands for all the swap out parts.

Hell, we need to to see companies start to do this. ;)

Back