Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this piece from Corner Store Comics. Pretty excited to get it. The reviews seem good thus far with some minor quibles on the paint (what else is new)...LOL!

I just ordered this piece from Corner Store Comics. Pretty excited to get it. The reviews seem good thus far with some minor quibles on the paint (what else is new)...LOL!
You must have gotten their last one, it says sold out now over there.

I really like mine. Good to see another wolf will be a buckeye soon. Let us know when it arrives and how you like it.

Come on SS....1/4 Wolf and Wolf LSB...make it happen....and another 1:1 Wolf bust for good measure.

Congrats on the order too!

We will see a Hot Toys 1/4 wolf before we see a SS one I bet. Maybe a LSB, but that is pretty far off.

I hope this is true.

Sideshow announced, I think 2 years ago now, that they would be working on 1/4 figures from the predator franchise.
There was even a pic of what appeared to be a 1/4 Scar being worked on.

Has Hot Toys released anything new on that front?

I hope this is true.

Sideshow announced, I think 2 years ago now, that they would be working on 1/4 figures from the predator franchise.
There was even a pic of what appeared to be a 1/4 Scar being worked on.

Has Hot Toys released anything new on that front?

Just that they would be delayed at least another year before they even start the line.

Just picked up the EX wolf off eBay for just slightly more than retail. Would of loved to have the LSF Wolf but missed that and won't pursue at the current prices. Thinking of getting Elder from this line to have them go with the P2 EX that I have preordered. Hoping SS revisits the predator line in more 1/4 scale in the future.

Not surprised. Wolf is very cool.

For me I think the Elder is the one I couldn't be without but that's because I have the other wolfs.

Scar without a doubt! That pose...what were they thinking?
The Classic was the worst production, ill fitting parts, but he is still cool to look at.

The Scar pose looks a bit awkward with the regular left hand, but put that EX piece in there and it transforms it, at least for me.

I haven't got the option :mad: :lol

Still kept it because the four look pretty cool together.

Yea, as a set I bet they look even better. I never got the Classic and now I am selling my Wolf to help recover from the LSF and dio expense, but still have Elder and Scar. Keep your eyes open, an EX may pop up for you.

I only buy from Europe due to shipping and custom/government BS charges.
Happy with what I have, the Classic was the only must have Ex for me.
Good luck if you sell.

Back