Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thursday's new SDCC item from Sideshow is???

But we are getting LSB's, 1:5 statues(Elder,p1 and that Narin one?), Dutch Premium format and a giant wolf.

Hmmm...

Definitely Predator based due to lettering.

Its not one of the ancient's masks, as the only one that would have those ridges/coloring would be the "eagle" one, and that had no lettering on it.

I really hope its NOT a mask, as they still havent released the Ceremonial mask, and just put up the Elder mask, and havent put up the new Wang mask (the futuristic black&white one) yet.

Event then, the details looks very "scaled" and not 1/1. And Silent usually does work on "scaled" items (if Im not mistaken), so I dont think its a 1/1 piece.

And it does look it could probably be some armor piece (shoulder, or hip) of a statue/dio/bust. So thats my bet.

I think that it's the predator 2 lsb base:

pRED2lsb.jpg

no it's going to be a 1/4 scale classic or wolf predator statue, and it will look perfect with switchout masked/unmasked head, real netting, and light up targeting.

:thud:

I think that it's the predator 2 lsb base:

pRED2lsb.jpg

P2 doesn't have grey armor.

Wolf LSB is my bet.

It is Wolf, I know that much. I put my money on another lame-o 1/5 Pred maquette cause I remember SS saying he painted up the next piece in that line and I don't see how a Wolf LSB would jump in line over the P2 LSB when we already saw the P2 sculpt wip.

no it's going to be a 1/4 scale classic or wolf predator statue, and it will look perfect with switchout masked/unmasked head, real netting, and light up targeting.

:thud:

it's not gonna be 1/4 anything, guaranteed.

scar.jpg

the only thing left from last year SDcc preview video

I guess it could be Ancient maquette. Enough with the AVP stuff already.

There's no way on earth this is a Wolf PF. We just got one a few months ago.

It's either an LSB or 1/5 maquette.

I really hope it is the p2 LSB , I love the way the P1 came out and it needs more companion pieces! The shape looks like it could match the base shape in that video.

I really hope it is the p2 LSB , I love the way the P1 came out and it needs more companion pieces! The shape looks like it could match the base shape in that video.

i hope it's a 1/5 statue. All the 1/5 so far except the classic pred are lame either in sculpt or paint or both.

We know the paint wont suck for this one since ss did it, just hope the sculpt is good.

Back