Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thursday's new SDCC item from Sideshow is???

I have actually liked both the elder and the p1 1/5 statues, i have both of them on order.

How is it we're getting the Wolf LSB before the P2?
It could also be another statue, but LSB sounds about right.

Whose mask?

SilentSurfer says what we see in the preview isn't part of the helmet.

And whose mask looks like that, anyway? The markings make me think of Wolf, but since no area of his mask has those ridges, it must be a base of some sort.

Yeah I know. I just checked my life-size for one of those engravings and nada.

Somone with a HT/SS Wolf needs to look it over.

I'm guessing it's the breastplate.

whatever makes you sleep at night. p1 is epic, eldar is fail.

Why fight over this? Thats the freedom of choice and the difference in taste. Buy what you want and enjoy what you want to!

That said i hope all the delays on the P1 = spine trophy and better bio sculpt. As it is right now its EX sculpt all the way.

I'm very surprised nobody has figured out exactly what this is a shot of yet. I guess it's hard for me not to know, but I thought it would be more recognizable. Don't overthink it. Remember the 3PO & R2 PFs teaser was a small section of 3PO's crotch.

Teaser-7.jpg

I'm very surprised nobody has figured out exactly what this is a shot of yet. I guess it's hard for me not to know, but I thought it would be more recognizable. Don't overthing it.

Teaser-7.jpg

You taunt us good sir! Is it tomorrow yet????:impatient:

Forgot about the bone trophies, nother reason it fails.

Oh and the unmasked head is only an exclusive right? It might look like a balloon, but it atleast resembles the creature a bit..unlike the masked head. Nother reason the Elder statue is superior.

but anyway...

After looking at all of the Wolf LSF pics the only piece of armor I can see that has engravings in the same style as the ones in that teaser is the wrist gauntlet.

I'm very surprised nobody has figured out exactly what this is a shot of yet. I guess it's hard for me not to know, but I thought it would be more recognizable. Don't overthink it. Remember the 3PO & R2 PFs teaser was a small section of 3PO's crotch.

Teaser-7.jpg

the marvel & star war guys were able to figure out their preview photo just like that! while the preds experts continue to struggle, i think we have a bunch of posers here!

will the real preds fanatic please step up!

Forgot about the bone trophies, nother reason it fails.

Oh and the unmasked head is only an exclusive right? It might look like a balloon, but it atleast resembles the creature a bit..unlike the masked head. Nother reason the Elder statue is superior.

but anyway...

After looking at all of the Wolf LSF pics the only piece of armor I can see that has engravings in the same style as the ones in that teaser is the wrist gauntlet.

i dont know why you think p1's head look like a balloon, it makes no sense. If you want to make that comparison the eldar head looks much more like a balloon and completely out of scale with the body, along with the awkward gun hand pose as if someone snapped off the joint.. also the messed up knife and lack of any switchout accessories.

p1 has the most epic pose holding out the ex bloody skull. Will be displaying him with unmasked head unless they add more detail to the bio mask.

i dont know why you think p1's head look like a balloon, it makes no sense. If you want to make that comparison the eldar head looks much more like a balloon and completely out of scale with the body, along with the awkward gun hand pose as if someone snapped off the joint.. also the messed up knife and lack of any switchout accessories.

p1 has the most epic pose holding out the ex bloody skull. Will be displaying him with unmasked head unless they add more detail to the bio mask.
His head looks inflated and plasticy.

Predator-1.jpg

Elder's doesn't.

200214_press03-001.jpg

And the pose isn't awkward considering the character. His wrist is stretching to grab the pistol, but it doesn't look disjointed.

The detail and overall quality of the Elder statue is much higher from what we've seen.
It's only real problem is that he's holding the wrong knife (thanks Sideshow).

..and then the P1 statue is missing his bone trophies, and his bio mask looks insanely inaccurate, etc, etc.

Back