• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Wofford29's Sale***Updated Today*Bruce Lees & Waynes, HT T-800*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Help Kodiak Walk Again***

2labw5d.jpg

:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

Amazing love it!!

Just watched that video a few posts back, nearly brought a tear to my eye! That dog is beautiful and man you can tell he is working his ass off!!!! He really is one determined dog, so pleased for you all and especially Kodiak :)

Thanks guys. I'll be watching him again from Thursday until the following Tuesday so I'll try and get another video of his latest progress.

YEAHYEAH I'm really happy for you dude :)

Thank you Rich for the donation/dedication. It was a special one.

As for the sale. I'm willing to let some things go for cheap in honor of my favorite time of the year. That doesn't mean I'm crazy :lol , but I'm willing to work it out for anyone interested in making offers.

Well I finally got around to updating my sales thread. I want to send a very special thank you out to everyone who helped out with their donations and purchases. Expressing gratitude over the internet doesn't seem fitting and you all will never truly understand the support this whole process provided not only myself but for my parents as well.

Kodiak is doing well. He's probably about as good as he's going to be, but he's self sufficient and can do everything he could before, just not as fast, strong or coordinated. He is just as happy as ever and is still milking it for all it's worth. He was treated like a little prince before, but now you'd think he was a king. I've started calling him Mufasa.

As for the sale there is still plenty to be had and to be honest I really want it gone so I've lowered everything a pretty good bit and I'll still listen to offers if you're interested in anything. I'm going through old storage and will post more when I find it. Thank you again to all from the bottom of my heart. From here on out this thread will be known as the King Kodi thread. :D

edit: Please take notice that all prices listed INCLUDE the shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: ***Wofford29's Sale***

Glad to hear Kodiak is doing well; it was a very cool of you to put up so much time and money to help him get well :duff

Back