Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King in True Form Statue

Just thinking...

the Sword would have been the more fitting exclusive since the Morgul Blade is the more associated weapon of the Twilight version of the Witch-king from the movie scene. Plus that way you could have had the Ringwraith holding the sword and Twilight Wiki hold the Morgul Blade side by side. :idea :nazgul

Yeah that would be much better, I don't want them to look-a-like. Now that I thought of it, why is the ex has to be the exact same thing? Nobody asked for it right? They could have made a switch out arm without the blade, which would lean forward in a menacing way towards Frodo, man that sucks.. :(

Last edited:

you should of been around when woodsy was here then. :lol

Also, I'm sure Josh remembers MrFellBeast aka Mordor from the LOTRG forums, and the way he would bash SS and Weta pieces. The Galadriel statue, aka "Lady Waitress" as he called it ring a bell? :wink1:

I didn't mind him, i thought he was funny. I'm sure he's lurking somewhere..... he'll be back.

I remember far more troublesome trolls we've seen off.......

Smaug's Fury..... :monkey1

The LOTRG forums........now you are going WAAAAAY back in the day :yess:

Clay!!! Woo-hoo i was hoping Hobbit stuff would bring some of the old clan back. Maybe LOTRG will get busy again ;)

...and an honourable mention to the psycho trolls too *cough* DarkSyren *cough*

Scary Lady :cuckoo:

I hope Collin (Woodsy) is alright, I've not seen him around here for ages.

I gotta say that even though I'm not into bad guys, I LOVE this pic:

9k9t4.png

Makes me wonder if anyone will actually buy a WKTF Maq and 8 Wraith Maqs, you never know with LOTR collectors :lol
x :wave

Ordered. Though it should be noted, for SS to release the matching ringwraith maquette, the Horse & Rider PF, and this piece ALL w/in a 6 month period is a total crime.

All that really equals is no Horse & Rider purchase for me, where if it was released in a year from now then maybe I'd pick it up. If the regular edition will still be available at a dealer's discount, then again, maybe sometime down the road, but for now, the taste is too bitter in my mouth.

Nobody appears to be calling 'em on it, but bad form to gouge Ringwraith fans like this, SS. Truly bad form...

Ordered. Though it should be noted, for SS to release the matching ringwraith maquette, the Horse & Rider PF, and this piece ALL w/in a 6 month period is a total crime.

All that really equals is no Horse & Rider purchase for me, where if it was released in a year from now then maybe I'd pick it up. If the regular edition will still be available at a dealer's discount, then again, maybe sometime down the road, but for now, the taste is too bitter in my mouth.

Nobody appears to be calling 'em on it, but bad form to gouge Ringwraith fans like this, SS. Truly bad form...

so you are complaining sideshow is releasing too many lotr statues?

that's a new one... :confused:

It is a bit much if you think of it that way, certainly seems an odd plan if they meant the production schedule to work out this way. Is the rumor true of the licenses for LOTR being cancelled? That seems bad business since Hobbit and LOTR sales would complement each other to some extent. I ask only because this does feel sort of like a rush of products.

I also have to wonder what the Tolkien themed LSF character will be.

you should of been around when woodsy was here then. :lol

Also, I'm sure Josh remembers MrFellBeast aka Mordor from the LOTRG forums, and the way he would bash SS and Weta pieces. The Galadriel statue, aka "Lady Waitress" as he called it ring a bell? :wink1:

23 it is GREAT to see you are still out and about, you still collecting the LOTR's items? And yes it was sooooooooo easy to get under certain kids skin it was just to easy in baiting the kiddos.......Glad to see you are still around!

The LOTRG forums........now you are going WAAAAAY back in the day :yess:

Clay good to see you my friend, are you still in the collecting LOTR's, and yes those were the days even Fritz and his dry sense of humor, I truly miss those days, AngmarKing, Laurë, marybluefairy, Radagaster, Frodoeyes amoung others.....Hope you are well.........Also Gimli says HELLO!
As well as the original WitchKing statue, yes they are still in my collection, I have sold nothing as still display them in my spare bedroom.

That brings back nightmares. :lol

Josh you brought every bit of the nightmare to yourself man.....:pfft:

Back on subject, I could not help myself and order this guy as I looks way cool, love the flowing robes and overall cool look! This will me my first Sideshow statue, how do they compare to the SSW versions, size wise, I plan on displaying him next to the original SSW version. This is a nice start for a re-entry the LOTR's collectables, now if only I can get my hands on a Uruk-hai General's Helm, ANYBODY CARE TO HELP ME?? I missed that one :cuckoo:now my helm collection is no longer complete! But I did jump on the Snowtroll, waiting on that one......I am liking what SS is doing these days!

Of all the amazing characters they could do next they release this? Guess I shouldn't complain too much - it looks great and all, I was just hoping for something a little....different.

It is a bit much if you think of it that way, certainly seems an odd plan if they meant the production schedule to work out this way. Is the rumor true of the licenses for LOTR being cancelled? That seems bad business since Hobbit and LOTR sales would complement each other to some extent. I ask only because this does feel sort of like a rush of products.

It's not that the SS LOTR license is being canceled, but that Warner Bothers may not be renewing licenses that expire. This is based on a discussion last year in the Ultimate Collectors forum (which focuses on swords and weapon replicas from films, etc.). Kit Rae, who works with United Cutlery on their licensed LOTR weapons, stated that UC had received a general notice from WB about the non-renewal of LOTR licenses.

As I said earlier, I hope that WB has changed their minds about that or that SS's license has a good deal of time remaining. Interest in The Hobbit will, I think, trigger a resurgence in interest for LOTR. It would be great to eventually have the Twilight WK PF (+Boromir, Gimli, Samwise, etc, etc.) to add to our collections!

It's not that the SS LOTR license is being canceled, but that Warner Bothers may not be renewing licenses that expire. This is based on a discussion last year in the Ultimate Collectors forum (which focuses on swords and weapon replicas from films, etc.). Kit Rae, who works with United Cutlery on their licensed LOTR weapons, stated that UC had received a general notice from WB about the non-renewal of LOTR licenses.

As I said earlier, I hope that WB has changed their minds about that or that SS's license has a good deal of time remaining. Interest in The Hobbit will, I think, trigger a resurgence in interest for LOTR. It would be great to eventually have the Twilight WK PF (+Boromir, Gimli, Samwise, etc, etc.) to add to our collections!

i will be very pissed off (more than usual) if sideshow manages to get their license cancelled before finishing the fellowship, they need to stop releasing all this wraith and get the hobbit duos out NOW!!!

hoping for good news at the sdcc, all eyes on josh!

As long as we get some lotr statues I will consider it a win. I will be even more pleased if one of the pairs is there and over the moon if both are. I won't however stomp my feet and pronounce the sky is falling if it none of that works out. So eyes can be on me.

As long as we get some lotr statues I will consider it a win. I will be even more pleased if one of the pairs is there and over the moon if both are. I won't however stomp my feet and pronounce the sky is falling if it none of that works out. So eyes can be on me.

I hope I run into u at Con man.it will be nice to meet a fellow SS freak and LOTR fan :1-1:

Sideshow will not complete the Fellowship! They will however jump into the Hobbit and leave LOTR behind for the most part. :lol :( :(

Back