Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It's a really superb piece and I'm glad to have this version of the character back in my collection again. Having both versions is pretty slick and its fun to imagine what Frodo saw as well as the others with him on Weathertop. He looks to be on of the most fragile pieces I've gotten from Sideshow in a very long time.

Try and give them a call on Monday. Depending on how many emails they get a day it could take a bit. I wouldn't worry otherwise but do give them a call.

Josh, can you take a pic of his lower half of his robes from the back, left and right?

I have this bad-boy on order with an US dealer.

It got to him without any damage :yess:...just hope it gets to me (in Ireland) in the same condition. :pray:

So sorry to hear of the issues some of the collectors here are having with this piece :(...I hope everyone gets sorted to their satisfaction. :pray:

This looks a wonderful piece :rock and it would be a shame to miss out on it due to bad packaging. :slap

Fingers crossed every things gets sorted. :pray:

Thanks Josh. :)

No problem :duff

IMG_0482_zps69448c03.jpg

IMG_0471_zpse5d933ce.jpg

IMG_0456_zpsc88c71e4.jpg

IMG_0448_zpsde012fbf.jpg

I wonder how many pieces they glued on this statue for his robe? If there's a #14, there must have been a lot.

Excellent photos Josh, congrats! :hi5: I'm glad that you've received yours in perfect shape. Such a wonderful piece, it's a shame that some are having problems with it, but hopefully it will all be sorted out. :pray:

If any of these get dropped or thrown even once...then:thud::slap:gah::(:horror might very well happen

:horror I hope SS will tell FedEx or UPS (or whoever delivers in respective countries) to give extra care with this item. Does SS QC inspection on these statues happen in China, or in US once the shipment has reached their warehouse?

Excellent photos Josh, congrats! :hi5: I'm glad that you've received yours in perfect shape. Such a wonderful piece, it's a shame that some are having problems with it, but hopefully it will all be sorted out. :pray:

Thanks! Really pleased with the photos on this one. You and me both. I was so nervous all day and on the way home. I even had my folks nervous as we opened it. I agree its a superb statue and the fact it's showing up to people messed up just sucks.

:horror I hope SS will tell FedEx or UPS (or whoever delivers in respective countries) to give extra care with this item. Does SS QC inspection on these statues happen in China, or in US once the shipment has reached their warehouse?

I'd say most often when it leaves china. However, I think with this one probably a couple times which is why you saw the adjustment to the styrofoam.

It is a thing of flowing beauty.

With 1000 regs of this, I feel for SS if lots of these end up messed up

I'd say most often when it leaves china. However, I think with this one probably a couple times which is why you saw the adjustment to the styrofoam.

And the forgotten tape.

Also, they should have tapped the extra pieces they used for padding down so they would get loose and move around and break everything else.

Back