Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've have received probably 100 or more statues directly from SS and never, ever have I got one where the styro wasn't taped.

I think maybe the problem here is they are checking them and perhaps making some changes to make sure these arrive safely and on a couple of them, they just forgot to tape them back up.

I really have very little faith that I can get one of these undamaged and am wondering if I should avoid the disappointment altogether and just go for a refund. Something I've never done before.

I've have received probably 100 or more statues directly from SS and never, ever have I got one where the styro wasn't taped.

I think maybe the problem here is they are checking them and perhaps making some changes to make sure these arrive safely and on a couple of them, they just forgot to tape them back up.

I really have very little faith that I can get one of these undamaged and am wondering if I should avoid the disappointment altogether and just go for a refund. Something I've never done before.

I know the situation sucks, but this one is probably worth the trouble of replacing. Especially given the small edition size and the demand for the character.

:duff

I just got mine...not even opened yet and I could feel like a hundred broken pieces in this box moving around...sucks...I will open it and see the total damage...worst sounding box I have ever recieved

Opened it...It has a huge hole on the side of the styro box...I didnt even bother removing tape yet...It's gotta be as bad or worse than Fremens...unbelievable...worst statue damage I have ever recieved from anyone ever in my life

Last edited:
The last photo was of the statue not even opened yet...it was so loose in the box I could have removed it thru that hole with out taking the tape from the styro off...The outer shipping box had just a little more tape than usual too

Last edited:
What freakin kills me is that I know this is an awesome piece....I do in fact have the skills to fix this...but I'm factoring time and pain in the a ss factor in....I would charge someone at least 200 bucks to fix this...I still cant believe how much play and movement this piece had inside it's styro box....That huge hole in the side of the stryo shocked the sh t out of me

Last edited:
I'm so dissapointed right now...the most I've ever been with a SS piece bought from SS....Deep down I knew there would be breakages and had mentioned it a while ago...man I just bet a ton of these are busted...no doubt...Something deep inside tells me that SS wont give a replacement if I return it too...Lucky guys who got this intact or almost all intact...Damn it

Last edited:
Looking at this this and the way it was boxed the styro pieces that supported the statue just shook and broke apart during transit...thus causing the main part of the statue to move all over the place and break it up into so many pieces

Wow, this is pretty disturbing. I'm thinking this might become a grail simply based on the fact that it's gonna be a pain to re-sell (and trust that it'll arrive in the proper amount of pieces). Most collector's will probably consider themselve's lucky to get this intact and just hang on to it.

I'm actually trying to put the main body in the box and the stryo mold is in such crappy shape I cant do it where it would be in good shape for travel...it would just move all over the place again...instead of around 25 pieces like I got it it'll be 100 by the time it gets back to SS....They wont pick up the phone too...been trying for last 1/2 hour...I hate leaving messages

Last edited:
Mine was.

See, this is the reason I almost feel like I don't want to go for a replacement and just get a refund. I don't have any faith that I'll get one intact.

Would suck though as I have the rest of this line.

Back