Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh damn I didn't know the yellow jacket was pleather, what a shame. The way Justin places the head on the live aid version is terrible, he couldn't make it look any worse ffs. Still might have to get both though. When you factor in the phicen body cost, this really isn't so cheap.

Oh damn I didn't know the yellow jacket was pleather, what a shame. The way Justin places the head on the live aid version is terrible, he couldn't make it look any worse ffs. Still might have to get both though. When you factor in the phicen body cost, this really isn't so cheap.

He says like pleather/silk so I'm curious about it I have a tub of aerospace 303 wipes so if pleather I'll treat it with that but agree.

It's nice to see a video with quality though. Yellow version I'll be using a JX body see how it fits. Live aid will be phicen though, love how the live aid version looks!

I paid around ?80 for each set so I'm really happy with how they look.

He says like pleather/silk so I'm curious about it I have a tub of aerospace 303 wipes so if pleather I'll treat it with that but agree.

It's nice to see a video with quality though. Yellow version I'll be using a JX body see how it fits. Live aid will be phicen though, love how the live aid version looks!

I paid around ?80 for each set so I'm really happy with how they look.

The yellow jacket feels like it's made out of tarp for me, the innings of the jacket makes it feel so.

I can't find the Wembley version anywhere anymore except ebay for a inflated price. :(

What colour is Wembley, I know toys wonderland has the white one left.

Last edited:
What colour is Wembley, I know toys wonderland has the white one left.

Wembley is the yellow jacket. I ordered the Live Aid version about a week ago, still waiting on it to get here.

I thought I had more time to grab the Wembley version.

For those who missed out they are doing a 2nd run of Wembley you can PO at TNS! They also have a few Units of Live aid in too.

Thank you! I came here to see if anyone knew who still had the Live aid version and was able to score one thanks to your post!

Any advice on an alternative to the M31 body? I?m getting the Wembley version, so seamless joints aren?t important...

Think i'm going with the m31, just looks so natural and goes great with head colour.

Back