Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the web.

149183620_177100257187580_3749352969344273075_n.jpg

150579185_1357809474563578_1855794478632091734_n.jpg

150270077_325026672272098_3524575505842240061_n.jpg

I'm still waiting to see the Redman version especially as they are claiming it's a new sculpt but we know the story. :lol

The pictures so far look good.... it's not high end quality lacks details but looks good enough. I think if that hairline on the sculpt was altered it would of been way better!

I'm still waiting to see the Redman version especially as they are claiming it's a new sculpt but we know the story. :lol

The pictures so far look good.... it's not high end quality lacks details but looks good enough. I think if that hairline on the sculpt was altered it would of been way better!

Redman doing Freddie, didn't know that.

Just received mine, and my god.

For the price you?re paying, it?s really unbelievable.

I?ll take some proper photos of it soon.

Nice pics Auel!

This has seemed to have turned out alright. I wonder what else this company is working on.

Amazing shots Auel!

This looks like a great set, what body did you go with?

I went with M31, not really happy with the end result as I really dislike the material and tone of the body. I might change it to World Box hairy body instead.

Nice shots buddy, love that the sculpt didn't lose any detail. :clap

It looks exactly like the prototype, one thing to take note is that the neck adapter is not glued on so I will fall off. Other than the deadpan eyes, it's a really good piece. I'm gonna try and add gloss finishing to the eyes soon.

Nice pics Auel!

This has seemed to have turned out alright. I wonder what else this company is working on.

They blocked me after commenting that there's no response from the company lol, I doubt they'll announce any prototypes soon.

-

Oh and fyi. I'm using my own cutout white shirt similarly to what he wore at Wembley, I did not use the shirt that's included.

I may pick up Live Aid Freddie. I got a custom last year, but the open mouth portrait is growing on me.

Back