willworkfortoys GI Joe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking awesome collection bro:clap:clap:clapI'm loving this set-up big time. I'm currently starting an 80's vintage joe collection that I'm planning on displaying alongside the sideshow Joe's.

Freaking awesome collection bro:clap:clap:clapI'm loving this set-up big time. I'm currently starting an 80's vintage joe collection that I'm planning on displaying alongside the sideshow Joe's.
Excited to see your arah joes. After my brother and I managed to destroy all our original joes with fire, explosives, BB guns, and any thing else we could do damage with I decided my penance was not collecting anything I had previously destroyed.

WHOA! Some Great Pieces in your Great Collection and Welcome to the Show WWFT

Very nice collection ;)

Nice collection!

Thanks for the welcome and comments!

Great way to display your Joes, love the weapon rooms dios in 1:6 as well as 1:18. :clap

4th & 5th pic down...who are they?
Great collection!

They're just random made with the few extra 1/6th bits and pieces I have although with a little work I see Blackout and Rampage potential. Thanks!

Nice Joe collection

Great way to display your Joes, love the weapon rooms dios in 1:6 as well as 1:18. :clap

Thanks fellas!

Very nice! I also dig that you put your detolfs up on tables. May have to borrow that idea.

Its great for storage and gets everything a little more in view. The ikea expedit shelves work great.

Nice display.

Thanks!

Were you at a Joe Con not too long ago? I recognize that gun room.

I was at Indy this year. I brought the weapons room, a vehicle and the giant Steampunk diorama. It was a great con and there is a good chance I talked to you if you stopped by either of those dios and I was setting up or taking down.

Back