William Blake AKA Dead Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've started work on my next project. It is William Blake from Dead Man. More to come soon. Thanks for looking-

This is the final, final figure:
dmf2.jpg

Last edited:
interesting. I haven't seen many color ref photos of his costume or are you going with a black and white version?

Def look forward to this! Not seeing much Depp there myself either.

Although you NAILED Clint and the Butcher. Perhaps if the likeness evades you after tweaking, xenoviper could help out?

Either way, really looking forward to this.

Excellent choice Scott!
I'll be watching the progress of this project with great interest.

interesting. I haven't seen many color ref photos of his costume or are you going with a black and white version?

He'll be in color. I have a few color production shots that I'm using for reference.

Awesome project, good stat but i don't see much depp likeness atm.

Def look forward to this! Not seeing much Depp there myself either.

Although you NAILED Clint and the Butcher. Perhaps if the likeness evades you after tweaking, xenoviper could help out?

Either way, really looking forward to this.

Thanks guys, I think I may do a little tweaking around the eyes. I also think my poor photoshoping skills aren't helping much (i.e. eyes & eyebrows aren't very accurate). If you have any suggestions though that might help, please feel free. Depp is such a chameleon from role to role even in this film from beginning to end his look seems to change.

I'm sure you'll knock this one out of the park Scott. Never seen this movie and know nothing about the character, but I'll be checking the progress just to see your beautiful work.

Thanks guys, nice see there are some fans of Dead Man out there. Depp's character had such a cool look in this film imo. I'm currently reworking, well redoing actually :lol, the portrait. The outfit prototype is done and is just waiting for it's face.

Back