Will the Darth Maul PF have a polystone body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
Exactly. I don't plan to pay $300+ for a line of plastic "statues".

You already are. :lol Polystone is a plastic.

Mini-Rock said:
Well, then that is all they have to say; yet, they still have not responded to the question asked. Very disappointing.

Why do they need to answer? Is it really that big of a deal?:confused:

For some people, yes it is. And you don't seem stupid, so I assume you know what Kit meant and are just being atagonistic. Am I right?

Agent0028 said:
For some people, yes it is. And you don't seem stupid, so I assume you know what Kit meant and are just being atagonistic. Am I right?

If a polystone body on these pieces is that big of a deal. Then goodie for them then.

As far as Kit meant I knew. I was joking around hence the :lol smilie. Try lightning up a bit would ya. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
If a polystone body on these pieces is that big of a deal. Then goodie for them then.

As far as Kit meant I knew. I was joking around hence the :lol smilie. Try lightning up a bit would ya. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm and a joking response are hard to sometimes pick up when reading a post. Maybe instead of everyone else lightening up, you should try curbing your smartassness. It's not your fault...it's everyone else. :rolleyes: :emperor

Kodiak I have you on ignore. So I'm sure what ever you said was wonderful and nothing but a compliment towards me. So thanks :)

jlcmsu said:
Kodiak I have you on ignore. So I'm sure what ever you said was wonderful and nothing but a compliment towards me. So thanks :)

Yeah... he said you have a real purdy mouth.

:lol

To settle this once and for all: The body on the Maul will be polystone. It was already explained in detail why ABS plastic was chosen for the Boba Fett. I now return you to your regularly scheduled Sideshow Freak, inter-member flame wars. :emperor

SideshowDusty said:
To settle this once and for all: The body on the Maul will be polystone. It was already explained in detail why ABS plastic was chosen for the Boba Fett. I now return you to your regularly scheduled Sideshow Freak, inter-member flame wars. :emperor

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of freaks and geeks

:D

SideshowDusty said:

Thanks Dusty. That's all we wanted. It was just wierd that polystone wasn't mentioned on the product page. The only other item that doesn't mention polystone is Fett so the natural inclination is that Maul wasn't poly either.

Hopefully we can all relax now and talk about enjoying our collectibles again.

SideshowDusty said:
Los Mojados give you Timberlake
A very Metro-Sexual and Un-Mighty War Donkey
500.jpg

Ride with us Dusty!:rock

DannieDarKo said:
And un grande assortment of pinatas for your breaking pleasure! :D

pinatas.JPG

Excuse the Finding Nemo pinata at the bottom Dusty, it's the best one we could find. :eek:

WOW... now THAT'S a plethora of pinatas :rock Thanks guys, I'm honored.

Darth Loki said:
Thanks Dusty. That's all we wanted. It was just wierd that polystone wasn't mentioned on the product page. The only other item that doesn't mention polystone is Fett so the natural inclination is that Maul wasn't poly either.

It doesn't? :monkey3

Darth Loki said:
Hopefully we can all relax now and talk about enjoying our collectibles again.

Relax? The Freaks?? I'd pay to see that!! Actually, no, then it wouldn't feel like home anymore :lol :monkey1

SideshowDusty said:

Thanks for the info Dusty. As was said, it wasn't listed on the product description for Maul. Nice to know that the SW PF's we love will now continue to be made from better materials as before. Thanks again! :D

Mini-Rock said:
Thanks for the info Dusty. As was said, it wasn't listed on the product description for Maul. Nice to know that the SW PF's we love will now continue to be made from better materials as before. Thanks again! :D

Just to clarify something that Lonnie attempted to before... polystone is not necessarily 'better' than ABS (and in fact, it can be said that in Boba's case ABS is 'better' because it accomplishes the specific task in a much better fashion than polystone could) - but it DOES weigh more ;)

Back