Will SS get a Nintendo license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd love a 1/4 scale sculpted Link. With mastersword and shield in hand.
or a really cool Mario.
Any chances of you guys getting a Nintendo license?
I know, First4figures has one, but all their releases so far have been small and subpar. Something just looks off. SS can knock it out of the park!

I'd love a 1/4 scale sculpted Link. With mastersword and shield in hand.
or a really cool Mario.
Any chances of you guys getting a Nintendo license?
I know, First4figures has one, but all their releases so far have been small and subpar. Something just looks off. SS can knock it out of the park!

FF is starting to do 1/4th scale figures though. They're very similar to SS PF's. Their latest (and first) one is Zant from Twilight princess.

https://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,76/

Supposedly they have Twilight Princess Link and Ganondorf planned. Tentatively they will be offering a 1/4th Link on Epona as well.

I would be interested in the eventual PF Link from Sideshow or First4figures, but that would probably be the one character I would get. Some of the other nintendo licenses wouldn't translate as well. Samus would be nice, Mario would look weird...:horror

As much as I'd love to get the Zant statue, I'd rather spend the money on something from the Marvel line. $350 for this guy is a tad bit too much imo. Its too bad because I really love the character/statue.

Zant_Production_1_600x517.jpg

Zant_Production_6_600x518.jpg

If this was for Link of Ganon, then that would be a different story since those characters mean more to me.

I'd actually like to see a line of mini busts from the nintendo universe.
I wouldn't buy them all but some of them I would.

i have pretty much al the statues of the F4F nintendo series (only gravity suit i missed). I have the zant Exclusive (the 1/4 PF alike one) (if you need pics .. ) also. I must say they do an excellent job and they are getting better and better. For me as game merchandise collector they are super. Have know my first 4 SS statues on the way (or close to that), i hope they will not let me down.

Back