Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they do make a Tracker Pred, I hope they include one of his "hounds" if you will, other wise there won't be much to him. we'll probably have to beg HT to give us something extra like we had to in order to get the falcon with Falconer

of course they will make tracker but he had better come with a hound for the price of the preds now, guardian predator had more accessories and he was cheaper than berserker and falconer with berserker they could of added the ax with predator blood or something extra dont get me wrong i love the new preds have berserker on pre-order but come on add a little more for the price they even took out the bending torso come on HT.

If he come with a "hound" you can probably expect the price to rise a bit since the hound woud have to be pretty big. Still it would be a great accessory and one I'd be willing to pay a little more for.

If he come with a "hound" you can probably expect the price to rise a bit since the hound woud have to be pretty big. Still it would be a great accessory and one I'd be willing to pay a little more for.

totallly agree with you there, it would be quite bare without the hound, but we will probably have to beg again, i thought it was stupid that falconer didn't come with his "falcon" until we begged HT to death! but the price will go up by quite a bit if they include the hound.

Yea those hounds are huge. I would expect them to charge what they charge for Ghost Rider or a bit less.(Given that the hounds don't light up like the cycle) If they make the hounds, the best way to make it look good but eventually will lead to massive recalls is the rubber skin they used with Aliens to cover the joints as much as possible which will likely deteriorate rapidly also. :lol
But yea a hound would be awesome, but I see a massive upcharge. That or no hound, set it at the same price as Falcon, and a lot of us to complete the trio will still eat it up like suckers. I sure as hell will. Preds rule. :D
I want an Isabelle too.

of course they will make tracker but he had better come with a hound for the price of the preds now, guardian predator had more accessories and he was cheaper than berserker and falconer with berserker they could of added the ax with predator blood or something extra dont get me wrong i love the new preds have berserker on pre-order but come on add a little more for the price they even took out the bending torso come on HT.

I think Royce comes with the ax... it's not bloodied up, but it's there.

Seriously, a hound with a Predator figure after HT's already inflating prices? Not a hot idea. Especially if it turns out to be rubber.

I think Royce comes with the ax... it's not bloodied up, but it's there.

Seriously, a hound with a Predator figure after HT's already inflating prices? Not a hot idea. Especially if it turns out to be rubber.
well, i think HT's prices went up because their production costs went up. their figures don't really come as "kits" anymore. they come already assembled now and that costs extra to pay people to assemble them. plus, that means they have figure licenses instead of kit licenses which adds cost too. so, you're essentially paying an extra ~$40 for a figure instead of a kit. which i'm all for. assembling some of those things was a nightmare.

I'd be very surprised if HT made a Predator Hound; for them, it would be an enormous R&D investment for something with questionable sales attached.

A big attraction of the Predator line has been the ammount of reusable components - in Predators, Tracker, Berserker and Falconer have a LOT in common. So Tracker is almost a no-brainer, but why gamble on the Hound?

Why don't they just make the Tracker dog a Sideshow exclusive? Make 500 pieces, that is good enough.

Like I said the only problem including a hound is the inevitable price increase. The hounds are roughly the size of Ghost Rider's bike more or less and GR's price is around $100 more than the average HT figure so given the current price on HT Preds, your looking at a $300 + figure. That being said, it's a price increase I'd be willing to pay, it just it would be very tough on my bank account.

well lets ask ht to make tracker with some accessories and then do a hound pack with two hound inside sold separately would be a great idea so we wouldn't have to pay so much for tracker and you could get two dogs , and me i would love to have a dog or two what about you???

im sure hot toys will make tracker and classic to but who knows?i wish they would make the predators on the ship on avpr to but it wont happen tracker and classic will and still would hope for a double pack of predator hounds and not a ssc exclusive i'm getting tired of it being a pain for the exclusives ever body should get a chance a the hound please ht don't make the hound an exclusive

Back