Will Hot Toys make a Dark Shadows figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic was a BOMB.........HT won't touch it..I predicted last year that HT would grab the licence to do another Depp but i was wrong...apparently they had some reservations about the film even then?

However Mr. Depp has still great appeal and I see more figures produced in the future...

Will they do Tonto and Lone Ranger??

Since there is no apparent demand for this film, I'm assuming collectibles from it will be few and far between. Don't expect anything high end at least, especially from HT.

The pic was a BOMB.........HT won't touch it..I predicted last year that HT would grab the licence to do another Depp but i was wrong...apparently they had some reservations about the film even then?

However Mr. Depp has still great appeal and I see more figures produced in the future...

Will they do Tonto and Lone Ranger??

^^ This is the only saving grace of ever seeing a HT Barnabas.

Why is it any skin off your ass if HT makes a Barnabas?. If you dont want it dont buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Skin off my ass? Ouch! I hope not! :rolleyes:

I AM a Depp fan and have been one for years.
To me, there are so many "other" Depp characters I'd love to see as a HT figure, unfortunately Barnabas Collins isn't one of them.

Skin off my ass? Ouch! I hope not! :rolleyes:

I AM a Depp fan and have been one for years.
To me, there are so many "other" Depp characters I'd love to see as a HT figure, unfortunately Barnabas Collins isn't one of them.

Ill take any and all Depp characters HT decides to do. Especially the more visually Burton-esque versions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back